Who ran the worst campaign ever?

• McCain 2008

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Clinton 2016

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
The Gerald Ford campaign in 1976 was so horrid, that it made an incompetent peanut farmer look like a legit choice.

Of those choices Clinton. What is even worse is democrats didn't realize it and went ahead and went with her! Cheated Sanders out of nomination,but her coup de grace was her Alt Right speech...I knew then she was sweating Trump BIG TIME! Her last grasp was the debates and the lying whores she paraded out to lie about him. It didn't work she was THAT BAD of a candidate.

AnCap'n_Murica

Do you really believe Carter won, only because Ford was supposedly weak? What roles if any, do you think the Nixon issue, and Reagan's attacks on a sitting President of his own party played?

Who ran the worst campaign ever?

Crusader, I am here to tell you that in 10 or 15 years you will be told that the Democrats PROMISED the nomination to Hillary after Obama beat her out. That is how over confident the far left was after Obama. No Biden, no Warren, nobody but Sanders who was actually an independent Marxist.

And so, you need another choice which is the DNC. Those arrogant, blue wall, 370 electoral vote, we can't lose clowns, were the designers of the worst campaign in history. I know you can never prove a "what if," but I am absolutely certain that Biden or Warren would have beaten both Clinton in the primary, and Trump in the general. Now since Trump owes nobody much of anything, he will do what Republicans and Democrats are always afraid to do, and do EXACTLY what will improve the economy, even if it hurts lobbyists, along with simplifying the tax code.

If he does that and succeeds, not only will he win a 2nd term far easier than he won the 1st, the Democrats will lose every seat up not in a solid blue state in 18, and 20. I seen the Republican party on the ropes if they did not win this election because the Democrats knew they couldn't win local elections, so had to make Washington the most powerful political force in the country, and make the Presidency the most powerful of the branches to keep their agenda going without a mandate from the states.

They almost pulled it off; and were it not for their over confidence thinking they could put anyone up, they would have succeeded. But because of their own self aggrandizing thought process, and Trump ready to throw all their people out of Washington, it may be 15 years before they regain the power they lost. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of Marxists-)

Forum List

Back