worst wrestling gimmicks of all time

I think the portal to hell that the WWE used to put into their rings was sort of an unsporting gimmick. They don't have anything at all like this in Olympic or High School wrestling. I'm sort of glad they decided to get rid of this.

The Electric Chair like that utilized at Halloween Havoc 1991 was a bit over the top as far as a wrestling gimmick IMHO.

IMHO, I don't think the state athletic commissions should authorize this.

I will make you humble!

It sounds as if you are confusing the Iron Sheik from Tehran with the late Sheik of Araby from the Syrian Desert.

Both were tremendous menaces, but of different kinds. I don't think the Iron Sheik- who likes to say he will make people humble- was a big biter ever.

It sounds as if you are confusing the Iron Sheik from Tehran with the late Sheik of Araby from the Syrian Desert.

Both were tremendous menaces, but of different kinds. I don't think the Iron Sheik- who likes to say he will make people humble- was a big biter ever.
I wonder if Mike Tyson was inspired by The Sheik when he bit Hollyfield's ear.

The idea of electrocuting the boss' son's genitals with a car battery is IMHO, something that really has no place in Professional Sports. I can't imagine a top baseball player like Gerrit Cole doing this to Steinbrenner's son, even in the heat of the current contract negotiations.

What's crazier is that the protagonist here is now the mayor of one of the country's top counties albeit using a political moniker instead of his wrestling name of Kane.

Forum List

Back