Would ANY of the proposed new gun control laws have saved any previous Americans from their Muslim ?

• Banned
What proposed new gun control laws are you talking about? And are you saying we should ban all Muslims?
ANY new gun control. Obama brought it up in his address not me.
And as far as who or what we should ban I'm simply pointing out what bans would have actually saved lives regardless of the validity of the ban.

Obama's logic if severely flawed and this thread proves it. He doesn't want to curb terrorism by making legal gun purchases difficult. He just wants to make gun purchases difficult, reason be damned.

• Banned
You lefties won't agree to stop the flood of Mexicans & now you're freely accepting Muslims. Your priorities are fucked.

I say lock the borders of ALL immigration both legal & illegal. We no longer need slave labor to build our nation. It's built, shut it down.

Ps. Slave labor has NOTHING to do with skin color if you actually understand history

What proposed new gun control laws are you talking about? And are you saying we should ban all Muslims?
And as far as who or what we should ban I'm simply pointing out what bans would have actually saved lives regardless of the validity of the ban.

Obama's logic if severely flawed and this thread proves it. He doesn't want to curb terrorism by making legal gun purchases difficult. He just wants to make gun purchases difficult, reason be damned.
Bans? What is Obama trying to ban?

You lefties won't agree to stop the flood of Mexicans & now you're freely accepting Muslims. Your priorities are fucked.

I say lock the borders of ALL immigration both legal & illegal. We no longer need slave labor to build our nation. It's built, shut it down.

Ps. Slave labor has NOTHING to do with skin color if you actually understand history
Ban all forms of immigration... interesting strategy.

• Banned

Pretty much Apple pie & Aunt Bee.

Next dumb question?

• Banned

Temporary of course but it's not like we're in dire need.

We've got a Chinese & Mexican restaurant on every corner already. What's left in our bag of needs? That pretty much covers it all right?

Pretty much Apple pie & Aunt Bee.

Next dumb question?
So you can't name a specific ban. You just want to rail against Obama. Hmm.

We've got a Chinese & Mexican restaurant on every corner already. What's left in our bag of needs? That pretty much covers it all right?
Oh geez gramps...

iWKad22.jpg

Oh geez gramps...

iWKad22.jpg
Make it so

This so brings to mind the days when I had bought a used car - in great condition - for $50.

When I insured it the agent wanted me to buy collision coverage. I asked him how much it would pay if I totaled it. He said "full market value". And for just $100!

When I asked him about the logic of spending $100 to protect a $50 investment he had what, these days, we'd call "an Obamanswer":

Yes, no cash return.....but just think of the peace of mind!

images

I am all for protecting our borders but

How the Hell does a Immigrant become a presidential candidate who wants to stop immigration.
I mean WTF!!!! Haaaa and people are ok with that...

Forum List

Back