Would-Be Presidential Assassin Likely To Cast Ballot In Presidential Election

You consider Christians insane, too bad!

I didn't mention Christians, but the ones who only claim Christianity as an excuse to justify their political hatred are pretty nuts.
Christians are among his base and that includes blacks, latinos and whites. A few high ranking Mormons on the other hand who have major investments in multi-national corporations are fully against Trump. They still have that keep the poor as servants under wraps mentality and a belief that they alone are the chosen ones; that still all comes down to their international investments though.

So do you want to kick all the Mormons out too?
No that would be ignorant. Just stating the way it is. I would toss out any recently brought in rapugees that have no chance of assimilating and illegal immigrants (if they did not come here legally they do not belong here). I have a lot of Mormon friends who don't go along with certain Bishop's agendas'.

Just checking. Right wing logic is hard to follow sometimes.
Trump has stated such but the left seems to like to twist these things like a more stricter immigration policy in around. It is okay as eventually it just makes their news reports worthless.

So I take it you are all FOR would-be political assassins who can not own a gun, who do not have the mental capacity / is not trusted enough to stay by themselves, and who needs round the clock supervision being allowed to vote?!

Make the case that you're better qualified to vote than Hinckley.

Make the case that you're better qualified to vote than Hinckley.

I was never declared insane, never been insane, never violently broke the law, never shot anyone, never shot a President, don't have to be monitored 24 hours a day, don't live with my mom, can and do own a gun.....

Now YOUR turn.

"The conditions of John Hinckley Jr.’s full-time release from a psychiatric hospital after a three-decade long commitment are a laundry list of dos and don’ts meant to help him assimilate into society — he can’t own a gun, he must work or volunteer three days a week, and he can’t have any overnight guests while staying alone at his mother’s home in Williamsburg, Virginia.

But one privilege that won’t be curtailed any longer is his right to vote — meaning that come November, the only living man to have shot a U.S. president could register to be among the millions of Americans eligible to cast a ballot in the presidential election."

John Hinckley likely to register to vote after settling in Virginia

The hero of the left.....maybe they though he was listening to trump.

I'm shocked the libtards haven't complained a conspiracy is afoot with trump supposedly calling for clinton to be assassinated and a former attempted assassin being released!

It would take a right winger to come up with something that nuts. It's not surprising to see who actually did come up with it.
Odium is dark. Very dark.

I didn't mention Christians, but the ones who only claim Christianity as an excuse to justify their political hatred are pretty nuts.
Christians are among his base and that includes blacks, latinos and whites. A few high ranking Mormons on the other hand who have major investments in multi-national corporations are fully against Trump. They still have that keep the poor as servants under wraps mentality and a belief that they alone are the chosen ones; that still all comes down to their international investments though.

No that would be ignorant. Just stating the way it is. I would toss out any recently brought in rapugees that have no chance of assimilating and illegal immigrants (if they did not come here legally they do not belong here). I have a lot of Mormon friends who don't go along with certain Bishop's agendas'.

Trump has stated such but the left seems to like to twist these things like a more stricter immigration policy in around. It is okay as eventually it just makes their news reports worthless.

So you think the media twisted the following?

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...-absolutely-require-muslims-to-register/?_r=0
Mr. Trump was asked about the issue by an NBC News reporter and pressed on whether all Muslims in the country would be forced to register. “They have to be,” he said. “They have to be.’’

When asked how a system of registering Muslims would be carried out — whether, for instance, mosques would be where people could register — Mr. Trump said: “Different places. You sign up at different places. But it’s all about management. Our country has no management.’’

Asked later, as he signed autographs, how such a database would be different from Jews having to register in Nazi Germany, Mr. Trump repeatedly said, “You tell me,” until he stopped responding to the question.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...-absolutely-require-muslims-to-register/?_r=0
Mr. Trump was asked about the issue by an NBC News reporter and pressed on whether all Muslims in the country would be forced to register. “They have to be,” he said. “They have to be.’’

When asked how a system of registering Muslims would be carried out — whether, for instance, mosques would be where people could register — Mr. Trump said: “Different places. You sign up at different places. But it’s all about management. Our country has no management.’’

Asked later, as he signed autographs, how such a database would be different from Jews having to register in Nazi Germany, Mr. Trump repeatedly said, “You tell me,” until he stopped responding to the question.

The thing is though Donald Trump uses the word Muslims to be alluding to Muslim immigrants, so it is hard to decipher what he really means when he talks of such things.

The thing is though Donald Trump uses the word Muslims to be alluding to Muslim immigrants, so it is hard to decipher what he really means when he talks of such things.

So you don't think he means Muslims when he says Muslims? That's pretty far fetched.

I am not going to click on your links about the NY times as I do not find them credible nor is NBC. I will give you a link to even someone that preaches hates and he even agrees that Muslims entering the country must be properly vetted.

So you don't think he means Muslims when he says Muslims? That's pretty far fetched.

I don't know if he means all Muslims or just Muslim immigrants. It is not far-fetched. It is a common criticism of Trump that his language is imprecise.

"The conditions of John Hinckley Jr.’s full-time release from a psychiatric hospital after a three-decade long commitment are a laundry list of dos and don’ts meant to help him assimilate into society — he can’t own a gun, he must work or volunteer three days a week, and he can’t have any overnight guests while staying alone at his mother’s home in Williamsburg, Virginia.

But one privilege that won’t be curtailed any longer is his right to vote — meaning that come November, the only living man to have shot a U.S. president could register to be among the millions of Americans eligible to cast a ballot in the presidential election."

John Hinckley likely to register to vote after settling in Virginia
Hillary needs every insane person's vote she can get.
No longer insane...

I am not going to click on your links about the NY times as I do not find them credible nor is NBC. I will give you a link to even someone that preaches hates and he even agrees that Muslims entering the country must be properly vetted.

Got it. You don't trust the NY Times or NBC, but you trust Farrakhan. Trump's statement was widely reported. Find your own link.

Got it. You don't trust the NY Times or NBC, but you trust Farrakhan. Trump's statement was widely reported. Find your own link.

I already did. I have watched his rallies and Clinton's.

Forum List

Back