Would you be comfortable with your kids 1st grade teacher having green hair, a big boogery nose ring, staples in their lips and tatted head to toe?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
It would teach kids what you don't want them to tun in to

Ever see some of these libturd kooks teaching your kids?....All planned

It's a free Country and while I wouldn't give a second look to some dude or babe in Walmart with green hair and head rivets, I would question the decision making ability of a grade school teacher who chooses to dress that way. Like it or not, outrageous attire and shocking appearance indicates a unconventional lifestyle that no sane parent would want to see his/her kid groomed for. The hypocrisy is stunning when a teacher could get fired for wearing a Crucifix and carrying a bible.

This kind of self-expression has really increased since the pandemic started. Where I teach, the dress code is a constant re-negotiation.

On the subject of hair color, not too many years ago, no hair color was allowed. Too many parents complained because they wanted their daughter to be redheads like them. So then only natural hair color was allowed, which led to complaints that non-whites were forbidden from dying their hair red, while whites could. So then it was “dye your hair any color, as long as you dye all of your hair the same color.”

That’s when a couple of teachers started dying their hair. Both women were single beyond the age at which most women are married. Finally, it is now dye your hair any color or combination of colors.

This year, some boys have brought back the mullet, drawing howls of laughter from teachers old enough to remember the late seventies and early eighties.

Of the two teachers who have multi-died hair, one barely hangs on to her job, while the other is among the best, and the strongest disciplinarian in the school. With bright purple hair highlights.

So, if a kindergarten teacher of my (future) grandchildren has a look as you describe, I would be concerned. But I’d be willing to give them a chance.

Forum List

Back