Would you buy an EV produced with government subsidies and built by the UAW?

I might buy a hybrid one day but not buying an EV. I don't think this massive push to EV is going to do shit for the environment. It will lead to an entirely new form of environmental destruction, and it will also simultaneously expand the demand for energy consumption, to include fossil fuels.

The only way out of our ecological mess is to de-grow, and starting a conversation about de-growth is like farting into the microphone before giving a big speech.

I dont believe my neighbor should have to buy me a car. There is no such thing as Federally Funded. Its all taTax payer funded.

We have broken the Constitution for too long, and now the all powerful corrupt politicians are destroying our nation.

Inflation can ONLY be caused by government. They are the Only ones who can print money.

I dont believe my neighbor should have to buy me a car. There is no such thing as Federally Funded. Its all taTax payer funded.

We have broken the Constitution for too long, and now the all powerful corrupt politicians are destroying our nation.

Inflation can ONLY be caused by government. They are the Only ones who can print money.
Your neighbor is not going to buy you a car, wishful thinking though.

The dumbass Potatohead administration has allocated about $15 billion to the car manufactures for these idiotic EVs,

We know that Tesla produces somewhat quality EVs at a high price but what about the vehicles that GM/Ford/Chrysler will produce using the government money and employing UAW workers?

UAW worker that are demanding a 46% increase in salaries, only working 32 hrs but getting paid for 40 and a return to bloated pension so they don't have to contribute 401K?

How good of a vehicle do you think that will be? How much do you think those damn things will cost?

Would you actually reward the Potatohead administration and the greedy ass UAW shitheads by buying one?

I wouldn't. Hell I don't even buy anything produced by the UAW now, no less a government subsidized EV.
Hell, YES I would.

If the fucking government has to subsidize a vehicle then you know it ain't worth shit.

Of course the scam is not really about producing the stupid things. It is about the Potatohead administration using taxpayer's money to subsidize bloated UAW jobs and the kickbacks the Democrat Party will get.

That's a no then.

Why don't you own an EV?
If he's honest, he'll say that they're too pricey and too unreliable in an emergency situation. Can you imagine being evacuated from your home during a natural disaster and all the power lines are down? Yikes!!

That's a no then.

Why don't you own an EV?
So, no to the hard working West Virginia coal miners that the former 1-term fuckup promised a return to coal. Geezsus man, don’t you support the men.

So, no to the hard working West Virginia coal miners that the former 1-term fuckup promised a return to coal. Geezsus man, don’t you support the men.
Ummmm.... no, I don't care what they use to generate electricity as long as it is reliable.

When are you going to buy an EV?

If he's honest, he'll say that they're too pricey and too unreliable in an emergency situation. Can you imagine being evacuated from your home during a natural disaster and all the power lines are down? Yikes!!
He doesn't strike me as the honest type. He can't even bring himself to admit he doesn't own one.

Forum List

Back