Would you ever consider to have mixed race children?

Mortimer

Gold Member
I ask, because a week ago i browsed stormfront, i saw really horrible things being spit about mixed race, like mentioning it in the same breath as bestiality, and such things and how evil and satanic it is. Whites think that. I dont know if such ideas have non-whites too, of course many non-whites opposse interracial and intercultural mixing too, like indian parents want a girl for their son who is indian and from the same caste. But I dont know about this putting it into the same as bestiality and really hating it so much, its trully very hateful.

I would have mixed race children, and i would love them, i would have for example half black or half chinese children. I trust that my genetics is not weak, but strong, my sperm is strong and i think that my children will always resemble me even if they are half black, i think they will resemble me.

Depends which ones you want to mix .

I , a white Caucasian female, heavily prefer Jewish or Asian genes .
Later we can bring the brats up "properly" and knock back their father's negatives .

You should be pleased to get anything that breathes and has everything in its correct position .
rofl .
:cool:

Depends which ones you want to mix .

I , a white Caucasian female, heavily prefer Jewish or Asian genes .
Later we can bring the brats up "properly" and knock back their father's negatives .

You should be pleased to get anything that breathes and has everything in its correct position .
rofl .
:cool:
You are just coward to admitt you prefer big black guys

I had an international romance. The wife is from Chicago. She brought her own husband attitude adjustment device...er bat, with her.

Forum List

Back