Would you hang out with Donald Trump?

If Donald Trump asked to hang out with you, e.g. go to the gym, clubbing, or have dinneror even go for a drink , what would you say or do?
I don't think so. I don't have anything to wear.

Trump is known for stiffing his employees, what makes you think he would get the tab?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

When it comes to people assholes like you are programmed to hate, they likely have decent character, are patriotic and successful.

You bed wetters exhalt sociopaths like Ted Kennedy who killed a woman and lied his ass off, then insist some fruitcake democrook hag is more credible than a judicial nominee after she suddenly recalls he popped her bra strap at a party 35 years ago.

When it comes to character assessments, if I like someone that's popular with you pieces of shit I reevaluate my perspective.

Wow, need a tissue after all that whining little snowflake?

I ma not a Dem or a lefty or a fan of Ted. You were wrong with every point that you made. Guess that is what being a snowflake does to a person.

Trump has been well known for decades as someone that will cheat a person out of their money if he can.

If Donald Trump asked to hang out with you, e.g. go to the gym, clubbing, or have dinneror even go for a drink , what would you say or do?
Who could say no? A nice evening at an expensive restaurant. Drinks? Pussy grabbing?

But Trump would stiff you for the tab!
It’s gotta suck not being able to afford going out for a nice dinner.

I would not know, but I guess you do.

Who could say no? A nice evening at an expensive restaurant. Drinks? Pussy grabbing?

I have a good job that’s paying better since Trump was elected. You?

Hell no.

If it wasn't for having to worry about vindictive leftist sociopaths I would, but you assholes seem to be trying to destroy everyone who doesn't hate him like you freakishly stupid parasites do.

Otherwise I'll bet he's a great guy and is the first to pay the bar tab.

Pussy

I was also fortunate enough to have a job that insulted me from the BS Obamacare caused, Golfing Gator.
While several million hard working people lost their health insurance because of obama, mine wasn’t affected.

I had a good job before Trump was elected. I started the year off with a 12 grand a year raise that had zero to do with Trump and everything to do with me and my employer.

I was also fortunate enough to have a job that insulted me from the BS Obamacare caused, Golfing Gator.
While several million hard working people lost their health insurance because of obama, mine wasn’t affected.

Mine either, one of the benefits of being a retired Marine is TriCare Prime for life. Great insurance at a low cost.

Though my wife has been harmed by the craziness that is ObamaCare as she is a floor nurse at a hospital and she has seen the nurse to patient ration go up from 4/1 to 6/1 because of the damage ObamaCare has done to hospitals as they look for ways to cut cost to avoid going under.

I had a good job before Trump was elected. I started the year off with a 12 grand a year raise that had zero to do with Trump and everything to do with me and my employer.
I won’t ask what you were doing for your boss.

I understand that some people accept jobs that are outside of the norm. Please forgive me for thinking you people are weird.

I won’t ask what you were doing for your boss.

I understand that some people accept jobs that are outside of the norm. Please forgive me for thinking you people are weird.

That is so cute! You think the only way people can make real money is via the funny stuff! Not everyone is a Wendy's fry cook like you, some of us have real jobs.

Forum List

Back