Would you pay $150/gallon for jet fuel that can cost $2.88??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The Department of Defense (DOD) paid $150 per gallon for alternative jet fuel made from algae, more than 64 times the current market price for standard carbon-based fuels, according to a report released on Wednesday.

The price for conventional jet fuel is currently $2.88 per gallon.
GAO’s report reveals that federal agencies have paid significantly higher prices in an effort to promote biofuels in commercial and military aviation.

Report: Pentagon Paid $150 Per Gallon for Green Jet Fuel | Washington Free Beacon

The above brought by the same folks who's BOSS has these preferences for Americans...

I prefer to put 1,300 companies out of business that pay $100 billion in taxes each year and employ 400,000.
I prefer that utilities go bankrupt.
I prefer higher gas prices.
I prefer that utility rates skyrocket.
I prefer the military be disbanded and replaced by a group I control.
"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." (emphasis added)
Republicans Seem To Be Surging In Generic Ballot
These are NOT principles and ideas 65% of Americans want their president to have and therefore Most Americans want a change.

Forum List

Back