Would you rather have a top cut steak or a big Mac from McDonald’s?

Would you rather have a top cut steak or a big Mac from McDonald’s?

• Give me the Big Mac !

• I’ll take the Top cut Steak :)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh yes I do. You just don’t like how I would put more money in their pockets.

You guys don’t sound like the same republicans in the 2000s when you said the country was doing great. Look at the stock market and wealth of the county. You didn’t care that the wealth gap was widening. You didn’t help fix healthcare Costs or wages.

You only make these arguments on Obama or Biden’s watch. This problem started on Reagan’s watch and bush really fucked us.

The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”
Another blame game BS answer from you. As you continue the inflation fast track game. Happened before Covid in pkaces like Cali.

Took a Planned A demic. to bring it here.

You are part of the problem. PREACHING DADDY govt supposed to hand out money. Like you are Robbin Hood.

BS

Every once in a while I get a craving for a thick slice of bologna on a sandwich with all the fixins, the Black Boar beef stuff; one reason I don't want to know how they make bologna.
What I won’t eat is fat. If I buy roast beef I trim the fat off. If I choose a steak it’s not one with fat in it.

Crispy bacon.

Crispy chicken skin I’ll eat.

I went to an Outback Steakhouse my buddy said I had to try this steak. If you stretched the steak with your fork and knife there was fat spiraling through it. He and the waiter said that’s how it’s supposed to be and it adds flavor. My dog loved it.

Another blame game BS answer from you. As you continue the inflation fast track game. Happened before Covid in pkaces like Cali.

Took a Planned A demic. to bring it here.

You are part of the problem. PREACHING DADDY govt supposed to hand out money. Like you are Robbin Hood.

BS
Ha! So it’s not Cali. So stop picking on Cali when it’s happening in your red state.

Its happening for a lot of reasons you ignore.

What I won’t eat is fat. If I buy roast beef I trim the fat off. If I choose a steak it’s not one with fat in it.

Crispy bacon.

I went to an Outback Steakhouse my buddy said I had to try this steak. If you stretched the steak with your fork and knife there was fat spiraling through it. He and the waiter said that’s how it’s supposed to be and it adds flavor. My dog loved it.

dumb as box of hamners. Fat is necessary and beneficial. All you spew is the View and madcow and messeejessie/sharptounge.

Crispy bacon.

I cook mine with the fat on it; I cut it off when I eat it. The fat has a lot of nutrients in it as well as flavoring.

I cook my bacon very well too. I get the thick cuts, and when I have one of my pigs butchered I get the cuts thick, especially on bacon and chops.

Its happening here now from INFLATION.

Was already happening in CALI BEFORE COVID.

Too many like you there.
Covid caused inflation. Why are companies still charging more when all the supply chain problems went away? Wake up stupid. And stop buying. Dont you know economics?

How many streaming services do you subscribe to? Not just you. Anyone reading this. I have none. If you have the money for that, how bad are things?

Crispy bacon.

in the world of carnivores that fat is styled "marbling" and aids in the cooking process.

Covid caused inflation. Why are companies still charging more when all the supply chain problems went away? Wake up stupid. And stop buying. Dont you know economics?

How many streaming services do you subscribe to? Not just you. Anyone reading this. I have none. If you have the money for that, how bad are things?
Govt caused inflatiion. Not Covid.

No one Screamed LOUDER than DEMS FOR FREE MOBEY.

FREE MONEY DOESNT EXIST. Inflation is your God Govt because only govt can print money.

Honestly, who cares whats in a hotdog? As long as it looks like meat and taste like meat.

Is the hose meat safe to eat? What do I care if the meat came from a cow or horse?

Billy goat is palatable off the BBQ ... they have no other purpose ... a lion with a belly full of billy goat ain't gonna chase the nanny goats or kids ...

"Top cut" made me think "top round", and I was flipping a coin.
Ok you’re off ignore . Be nice to me.

1712498296556.png

I admit, I used to have a fixing for Big Macs… but after a car accident, everything changed, including my dietary habits.

Now if I eat a McDonalds Big Mac I get sick because I almost never have it.

Back in Buffalo I could get a top-notch steak for about 10 bucks probably a quarter to half a pound. I would cook it stove top as I don’t have a grill in my apartment. It’s delicious and there’s certainly a taste difference between a five dollar steak and a $10 steak.🤤 even if you put a ton of spices, salt, butter, and what not on the five dollar steak the $10 top cut will always be better. No matter what the price
The top cut steak is always better at least imo

Be nice if top cuts could be had for five bucks but I guess that’s not how the market works.

Here in Cambodia I’m trying a new diet. Eliminating rice and noodles. Getting rid of carbohydrates that make me tired. Trying to eat once or twice a day with a bunch of meat and vegetables and beautiful women . Somewhat of a carnivore diet

1712498841131.jpeg

That is what my Chicago deep dish looks like. Where is the cheese? What’s going on with that thing?

1712499073593.png

Look at the Chicago deep dish I had back in 2022 when I drove across the country. It was $20 for that small thing. And in my opinion it wasn’t that good. I prefer New York style pizza. I mean it was OK, but wasn’t for me.

1712498979132.jpeg

Meanwhile, in Thailand here I had had a healthy meal for under $15 for two people. Fish vegetables soup. A salad. some onion rings. But I tried to avoid onion rings and fries,

deep fried fries are some of the unhealthiest food we can have.

Be honest folks… some people crave a big Mac from time to time, but if the choice was offered to you when you were very hungry, which one would you go for?

View attachment 928473

The top cut steak could be any top cut from a five star restaurant whether it’s a New York strip, filet mignon, or ribeye or you name it any top cut steak you could think of

View attachment 928474

I know sometimes I can sound like a jerk when I criticize McDonald’s customers. But I’m not actually trying to criticize the customers but rather McDonald’s corporation. Still, I could come off as a jerk when I talk about that.

So there’s no problem with folks being honest if they would rather have a big Mac compared to the top cut steak they could think of
Depends on my mood. I'd take the steak 80% of the time if forced to opt for one or the other in a binary choice situation.

I'd chose "neither" most of the time if it was an open ended option as I have been trying to cut down on meat consumption.

I would have chosen both in my 20s if there was such an option as I was significantly more active than I am today.

As an addendum, when it involves guilty pleasures of fast food in which one just gets a craving for a particular food, often harking back to our youth or a period in time; I am far more apt to eat at Taco Bell or Wendys. Both have left a lasting impression/craving.

Depends on my mood. I'd take the steak 80% of the time if forced to opt for one or the other in a binary choice situation.

I'd chose "neither" most of the time if it was an open ended option as I have been trying to cut down on meat consumption.

I would have chosen both in my 20s if there was such an option as I was significantly more active than I am today.
Red meat is supposed to be one of the best sources of protein you can have. Provides you a lot of energy.

Whether it’s hamburgers or steak… it’s the sandwich that tires people out because of the carbohydrates from the bun

What are you trying to eat these days. Seafood, vegetables, fruit?

I’m tired all the time so I’m trying to avoid heavy carbohydrate foods like rice and noodles.

I’m no expert on diets. But I’ve been told by physically fit people to try out this new type of meat only diet. My brother-in-law is doing the carnivore diet and he’s lost 80 pounds used to be a world-class wrestler and top shape that he got heavy but like I said, he tried the carnivore and lost a bunch of weight. And he’s 53. He only eats meat , literally, just meat,

Anyone here ever have duck meat or duck eggs. I had half a duck the other day I ate the whole thing.

View attachment 928497
Yeah, well marinated/cooked duck is delicious.

It is extremely high in fat though. I would eat it quite differently today than I would when I ate it 25 years ago. I have had it a fair number of times actually when I was in university. I enjoy authentic Chinese food.

Yeah, well marinated/cooked duck is delicious.

It is extremely high in fat though. I would eat it quite differently today than I would when I ate it 25 years ago. I have had it a fair number of times actually when I was in university. I enjoy authentic Chinese food.
Yes, same thing with pork belly which is probably loaded with fat

Look at it

IMG_2217.jpeg

With quial eggs

I never tried duck eggs or quail eggs until I got Cambodia.

I also had “century eggs” recently. They are eggs kept in ash or something like that for a long time and they taste pretty good. Very popular in China.

Yes, authentic Chinese is much different compared to the fake “Chinese” food We have in the USA.

Be honest folks… some people crave a big Mac from time to time, but if the choice was offered to you when you were very hungry, which one would you go for?

View attachment 928473

The top cut steak could be any top cut from a five star restaurant whether it’s a New York strip, filet mignon, or ribeye or you name it any top cut steak you could think of

View attachment 928474

I know sometimes I can sound like a jerk when I criticize McDonald’s customers. But I’m not actually trying to criticize the customers but rather McDonald’s corporation. Still, I could come off as a jerk when I talk about that.

So there’s no problem with folks being honest if they would rather have a big Mac compared to the top cut steak they could think of
I would go for a double fish filet from McDonalds.

Forum List

Back