Wouldn't you have a little more respect for the left if.....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
They actually practiced what they preach? Let me know when any of them that post here allow illegals to live in their home, or if they hold up signs showing their disgust for muslims killing gays for being gay like they do when Christians do it (no Christians nation advocates executing gays and the new testament does it say to KILL THE INFIDEL.)

If they actually showed they are soooo concerned about everything they throw a fucking hissy fit about, I would respect them.....only a little.

As it is, I do not have any respect for any of them whatsoever.

Wouldn't you have a little more respect for the left if.....

Ahh the old conditional approval also depicted in this pic below

1slj61.gif

And for effect just say the word hypocrisy a dozen times each post and when someone asks for details claim they arent being fair and flail your arms

They actually practiced what they preach? Let me know when any of them that post here allow illegals to live in their home, or if they hold up signs showing their disgust for muslims killing gays for being gay like they do when Christians do it (no Christians nation advocates executing gays and the new testament does it say to KILL THE INFIDEL.)

If they actually showed they are soooo concerned about everything they throw a fucking hissy fit about, I would respect them.....only a little.

Your respect is not on my list of concerns. I wonder what made you think it was?

Your respect is not on my list of concerns. I wonder what made you think it was?
Your concern is irrelevent. All that matters is no one respects you.

Forum List

Back