Wow! Candace Owens copies racist tweets by Sarah Jeon but replaces white with black is immediately

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Wow! Candace Owens Copies Racist Tweets by Sarah Jeong but Replaces "White" with "Black" .... IS IMMEDIATELY SUSPENDED!

The New York Times announced this week that Sarah Jeong would be the newest member to their editorial board.

It wasn’t hard to discover that Sarah Jeong has a Twitter page littered with racist filth.

---------------------------------------

Boy if the censorhips isn't apparent to you sheep dumb asses you might want to take the time to wake up since this same issue going on with all those people/politicians/ right , alt right, whatever it is you lunatic hate that doesn' tfit your fantasy worlds here is a news flash sooner or later it's going to be your turn!!

It's already happening it's called " BLOWBACK". lmfao.

If this is true, there is definitely a double standard.

OTH, they are a private company and can do whatever the hell they want until they are regulated by the FCC.

Wow! Candace Owens Copies Racist Tweets by Sarah Jeong but Replaces "White" with "Black" .... IS IMMEDIATELY SUSPENDED!

The New York Times announced this week that Sarah Jeong would be the newest member to their editorial board.

It wasn’t hard to discover that Sarah Jeong has a Twitter page littered with racist filth.

---------------------------------------

Boy if the censorhips isn't apparent to you sheep dumb asses you might want to take the time to wake up since this same issue going on with all those people/politicians/ right , alt right, whatever it is you lunatic hate that doesn' tfit your fantasy worlds here is a news flash sooner or later it's going to be your turn!!

It's already happening it's called " BLOWBACK". lmfao.
Lol GOP PC policing has reached record heights under the dotard :laugh:

Racisim.... Funny how your political affilliation determines how you will be treated.. A racist rant by a left wing bigot is copy and pasted with only a simple ethnicity change (which didn't change the rant) and the conservative is hammered while the liberal POS is allowed to rant on...

NYT shows its bigoted bias... Not surprised however..

• Banned

OTH, they are a private company and can do whatever the hell they want until they are regulated by the FCC.

I guess you will believe it when and if it crosses whatever it is you watch . lol

upload_2018-8-5_12-30-51.png

Matthew Bracken❌ (X means shadowbanned.) on Twitter

upload_2018-8-5_12-34-56.png

HealthRanger on Twitter

it is viral on twitter

Racisim.... Funny how your political affilliation determines how you will be treated.. A racist rant by a left wing bigot is copy and pasted with only a simple ethnicity change (which didn't change the rant) and the conservative is hammered while the liberal POS is allowed to rant on...

Will you be okay? :itsok:

This is how the Regressives react when their illiberal, intolerant PC authoritarianism is exposed:

"Ha ha, tough shit"

Well, at least they don't deny it, I'll give 'em that!

I'm so glad I'm not the only person on this forum throwing punches left, right and center. Props dude.

This is how the Regressives react when their illiberal, intolerant PC authoritarianism is exposed:
"Ha ha, tough shit"
Well, at least they don't deny it, I'll give 'em that!
I'm so glad I'm not the only person on this forum throwing punches left, right and center. Props dude.
Hey, being honest is easy.

Imagine all the effort it must take to spin like top and bullshit all the time.

All that is required for evil, racist men to prevail.....is for good men to do nothing about it.

There's been a double standard for a long time and it's been tolerated for a long time.
This is what you eventually get when good men do nothing for too long......and it gets better....buckle up

All that is required for evil, racist men to prevail.....is for good men to do nothing about it.

There's been a double standard for a long time and it's been tolerated for a long time.
This is what you eventually get when good men do nothing for too long......and it gets better....buckle up
You have that exactly right!

Oh gosh! Slap me silly! POTUS apologists have the naughtiest of undies.

I guess you will believe it when and if it crosses whatever it is you watch . lol

View attachment 208669

View attachment 208670

HealthRanger on Twitter

it is viral on twitter

meh, I'm not even on Twitter, so I have a hard time caring. . . .

I think everyone should cancel their twitter account and twitter should go out of business. Facebook and Instagram probably should too.

Just my personal opinion.

So sorry, I have a hard time caring. In depth intellectual thoughts can't be conveyed on such a vacuous platforms.

View attachment 208669

View attachment 208670

HealthRanger on Twitter

it is viral on twitter

I think everyone should cancel their twitter account and twitter should go out of business. Facebook and Instagram probably should too.

So sorry, I have a hard time caring. In depth intellectual thoughts can't be conveyed on such a vacuous platforms.

"So sorry, I have a hard time caring. In depth intellectual thoughts can't be conveyed on such a vacuous platforms. "

Ouch. You in a bad mood or just right??

Abosofucklnglutely!

View attachment 208669

View attachment 208670

HealthRanger on Twitter

it is viral on twitter

"So sorry, I have a hard time caring. In depth intellectual thoughts can't be conveyed on such a vacuous platforms. "

Ouch. You in a bad mood or just right??

Everyone has a right to their opinion. If the truth of the situation hurts, or it burns, don't look at it.

Most social media platforms cause the collective populations' IQ to deteriorate. They are the bane of social interaction. They in one instance restrict conversation and ideas, and in another instance, filter the acceptable ideas from around the internet that will be shared. Hell, the filtering even occurs on this site just for the mere facts that everyone views their TV and gets their ideas from other filtered sites.

Why do we have only a handful of social media platforms that dominate? Why are places like FB, Instagram and twitter so dominant and others not as popular? It seems that the ones that have the least opportunities for expression and freedom are always the most popular. . . .

I don't really think this is an accident. . .

Trump is 100% correct in attacking the media

As someone on the tube said this am. ‘The media does not behave like journalists, they behave like political activists.” which is 100% true. We saw it with Bush, with Palin and now with Trump! They ( the media) fell on their faces in adoration of Obama.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back