🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wow, Hillary already wrote a damn book about the election called "What Happened"

I'm sure it will be very introspective.

I might consider getting a copy once the dollar stores start picking it up.

She is going to blame everyone but herself.

Had she actually held Bill accountable for his infidelity, might have more respect among the electorate.

She is a political opportunist, and it's very obvious.

Im sure she's getting a great book bonus from the publisher. No doubt she's a great opportunist.

Let's see, I could buy Hillary's sob story counting the ways she managed to lose the biggest advantage of any Presidential candidate. Or I could buy a couple Subway subs. Hillary loses again.

Nobody ever got to run against an easier opponent than Hillary had with Trump

It never should have been close

The entire Political Class has accepted as a paradigm, that it is taboo to push American policies designed to benefit Americans.

It is amazing that Hillary got any votes.

Nobody ever got to run against an easier opponent than Hillary had with Trump

It never should have been close

The entire Political Class has accepted as a paradigm, that it is taboo to push American policies designed to benefit Americans.

It is amazing that Hillary got any votes.

Isn't that interesting. If you want America to do well, you are a xenophobic deplorable.

It's so odd.

Imagine if Jeff Bezos wanted Amazon to fail.

What Happened: Hillary Rodham Clinton: 9781501175565: Amazon.com: Books

Glad to see she is keeping busy blaming others for her failed candidacy.

Hillary must still be in shock, along with a bunch of libs...still. Here they all thought the fix was in.

th

No, in it, as addressed on another thread, she will identify all the reasons and other people who conspired to keep her down because she was a woman. Not only was the election thrown to keep a woman out of the White House, because you know, we're all sexists who are afraid of strong women, but because of the Trump-Russia connection teaming up to destroy her! Add to that a nation of deplorables all brainwashed by a slick talking New York used car salesman, and she never even had a chance.

There! I just saved you $39.95.

Put another way, it is a both a face-saving measure by a woman who has no face left to save and a big rationalization for the Left to hang their hat on not only to placate their badly bruised snowflake egos, but to restore them back with confidence hopefully that the DNC aren't hapless jackasses and to donating again to the DNC.

Like everyone on the Left, Hillary was just another victim. But the income she gets from the book sales will help make her feel just a little bit better, because you know, the Clintons have never passed up an opportunity to make a buck------ any way they can.

Watch about how you speak of Edmund Hillary's namesake.

Hey, have a little respect for her. She invented the internet.
It's Al Gore's amazing internet.

What Happened: Hillary Rodham Clinton: 9781501175565: Amazon.com: Books

Glad to see she is keeping busy blaming others for her failed candidacy.

Hillary must still be in shock, along with a bunch of libs...still. Here they all thought the fix was in.

th

She was GUARANTEED the spot in 2008 when she agreed to step aside and Obama be the next president. The GOP agreed to that as well. Notice how Romney backed off after that first debate? And McCain? He was always a plan-to-fail doomed candidate. Then that Rat Bastard Trump came along out of nowhere, financed his own presidential candidacy, and, well, he just doesn't want to play the game and we can't seem to get any control over him ever since! He came in like a bull in a china shop and just TOOK the presidency right out from under Hillary and Jeb Bush!

Jeb was the throwaway candidate this time for the GOP.

What REALLY pissed off the Left is that not only did Trump show the professional establishment that he could, as a total newcomer outside the system, come right into their own backyard and outsmart them and beat them at their own game without needing any of their money or favors, but he SLAPPED THEM AROUND and gave them the finger while doing it!

They've been trying to get back at him ever since.

trump cigar.jpg

Trump is getting back at them for when they and Obama laughed at him, at that (2010?) political media party. Trump never forgot or forgave that.

PAYBACK'S GONNA BE A REAL BITCH.

Last edited:
8 months to write a book about only a 2 year period, is a pretty long time.
Probably written by a ghost (writer).
But has she ever used a ghost writer or even been known to...? I have never read any of her books or deeply followed that aspect of her, but from what I did get the feeling when reading about her books, was that she was the actual author/writer...?

She would sell a lot more books if the titles were....

WHAT HAPPENED when I searched Vince Foster's office the night of his "suicide."

WHAT HAPPENED to the $80k the '92 Clinton campaign owed Jerry Parks

WHAT HAPPENED when I slept with Webster Hubbell

I think the entire country could learn from her struggles to show Merika that a woman could be just as psychotic and deceitful as any man, and how her struggles made her a great leader. After prison, her story of deliverance would transform us. I look forward to the publication of Mein Kunt, and hope we can all march around the torches in harmony.

Forum List

Back