🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wow, Peter Navarro speaking at the RNC, gets a rousing standing ovation. He just walked out of federal prison

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
He didn't rat anyone out. That is how a man should walk his path and he was within his rights to not betray confidence, they held him in contempt.

I'm not a lawyer or jury, I can't say right or wrong and I don't know his entire situation, but, I did hear a lawyer long ago say that he had privilege which prevented him from discussing his high level meetings with Executive representatives, including the president.

The guy is listing all the bad actors. These are the types of activities that Trump should leverage, "civil liberties". He doesn't need to just be "tough on crime". He needs to be "Constitution first, hire and keep the best officers".

This is popular with all Americans, especially Independents, libertarians and black democrats.

I've been impressed with U.S cops who have stood up for civilians rights to record in public places, I've seen the videos even as fascist government and security guards demand these people no be allowed to exercize their Amendment rights.. Canadian police would NEVER stand up for civil liberties. This is what makes you loved and unique. You need to DEFEAT authoritarian nations, not become one.

Navarro.png

Last edited:
Shows you the lack of class and ethics at the RNC.

It's free speech. Why was he imprisoned for refusing to speak because he didnt have to? Should all of Pelosi and Schiffs aides be speaking and exposing their private conversations?

I was tortured for keeping my mouth shut as a kid. It isn't easy, but a man HAS to be principled, even if unpopular.

He didn't rat anyone out. That is how a man should walk his path and he was within his rights to not betray confidence, they held him in contempt.

The guy is listing all the bad actors. These are the types of activities that Trump should leverage, "civil liberties". He doesn't need to just be "tough on crime". He needs to be "Constitution first, hire and keep the best officers".

This is popular with all Americans, especially Independents, libertarians and black democrats.

I've been impressed with U.S cops who have stood up for civilians rights to record in public places, I've seen the videos even as fascist government and security guards demand these people no be allowed to exercize their Amendment rights.. Canadian police would NEVER stand up for civil liberties. This is what makes you loved and unique. You need to DEFEAT authoritarian nations, not become one.

View attachment 979042

Yeah, he was put in jail for something that most of the Biden Administration has done.

Everyone is free to be classless and without ethics.

It is the law, at least that is what I heard from lawyers speaking on the news. He had privileged access. His discussions with the Executive Branch are protected, for good reason. In fact, he would have been BREAKING the law as I understand it by disclosing classified discussions.

It is the law, at least that is what I heard from lawyers speaking on the news. He had privileged access. His discussions with the Executive Branch are protected, for good reason. In fact, he would have been BREAKING the law as I understand it by disclosing classified discussions.
Then no, you dont understand it.

No, you did not outsmart the code of law and a judge.

That should have been your first thought, after reading that propaganda.

This coming from the side that gave a standing ovation to a fellow Democrat congressman coming out of censure for preying on under age male pages.

Then no, you dont understand it.

No, you did not outsmart the code of law and a judge.

That should have been your first thought, after reading that propaganda.

Well, I admit I dont know the whole situation, for all I know it was all a ruse or he was working with agents for years, I don't know.

I do know that he was a very high profile member of his administration and helped craft the fight back against China.

Unless Trump was engaged in working with a foreign government and/or a real threat to National Security, Peter shouldn't say anything just to arm his enemies on both sides. These are the types that wont collaborate with a foreign power if they invade a nation.

So, if Trump was a foreign agent,. he should speak. Otherwise, he should exercize privilege.

I'm not a lawyer or jury, I can't say right or wrong and I don't know his entire situation, but, I did hear a lawyer long ago say that he had privilege which prevented him from discussing his high level meetings with Executive representatives, including the president.

View attachment 979042
That's who they are these days. Just like the mafia.

This coming from the side that gave a standing ovation to a fellow Democrat congressman coming out of censure for preying on under age male pages.

Why does every moron on this board Think that tu quoque points are anything but worthless?

You just made yourself look like a moron.

Even Ivanka Trump testified. Who the fuck does this loser think he is? Oh thats right, the drama queen that can't stand the fact he lost his bullshit legal argument in front of a judge. Notice the fact that every lawyer in Trumps orbit is a loser?

The party of law and order sure loves it criminals. With their boss being the biggest criminal in the family.

Well, I admit I dont know the whole situation, for all I know it was all a ruse or he was working with agents for years, I don't know.
It shows. :rolleyes:
I do know that he was a very high profile member of his administration and helped craft the fight back against China.
Whoopee. You know what he isn't? Above our laws.
Unless Trump was engaged in working with a foreign government and/or a real threat to National Security, Peter shouldn't say anything just to arm his enemies on both sides. These are the types that wont collaborate with a foreign power if they invade a nation.
He should dry up and blow away.

Forum List

Back