🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wow, this snowflake gender survey is bananas...30 nuanced genders to choose from

Why do you care? Oh'yesss, you're a christian and want to control these people. Hell, you'd like to kill them all as that is what you religious bastards do.

You're far more dangerous.

I have to apologize. I just read you're not a woman at all, but a quasi-chick with a dick. I find it ironic how so many liberals have avatars and IDs that contradict their lifestyle, rhetoric and brain function. In your case, "Science Rocks".

Here is a other "science rocker":

It was that strict christian background from her minister Dad..

Why do you care? Oh'yesss, you're a christian and want to control these people. Hell, you'd like to kill them all as that is what you religious bastards do.

I have to apologize. I just read you're not a woman at all, but a quasi-chick with a dick. I find it ironic how so many liberals have avatars and IDs that contradict their lifestyle, rhetoric and brain function. In your case, "Science Rocks".

Keep telling yourself that. But you will look just as dumb as her, and Matthew. Even I know you aren't that dumb, so not a good choice.

Keep telling yourself that. But you will look just as dumb as her.

I am sure she could have been smarter had her Dad been an engineer..

I often wonder, if my straight white male son identifies as a black female, does he qualify for minority status in regards to college admissions?

I often wonder, if my straight white male son identifies as a black female, does he qualify for minority status in regards to college admissions?

White person can't identify as anything else than an evil oppressor that hunts down minorities.

But if he was some other gender/race, no problemo!

Pretty straight forward “solution” to the “outrage”. Ignore it. Refuse to choose. Or throw a hissyfit I reckon, who cares.

9FNW9WP.png

What about a homo sapien that is conjoined twins where one is Epicene and one is Polygender?

Why are they excluded from their own category?

Fucking disgusting prejudiced liberals!

Less than 4%(?) of the population, no worries.

what would Islamists do to them if they could get their hands on them?
Throw them off roofs, probably. It's what they do with homosexuals. Oh, or force sex changes on them. Depends on their mood, I guess.

That would seem like a very good target for reform. A huge gains to be made for LGBQT rights.

Yet they get a pass?
Leftists are busy making up imaginary problems for the LGBT community, they wouldn't waste their time with real problems.

Forum List

Back