🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WTF is the matter with this white man Trump??

Donald Trump Is About To Undo Obama’s Legacy On Climate Change
The White House plans to scrap a rule on power plant emissions, kneecapping U.S. participation in the Paris climate accord.

We got kids who can barely breath today, who are asthmatic. Record heat during the summer months and this bitch, this nightmare, this evil bastard, is hoping that big business will somehow give up 1.50 an hour labor and profits from overseas and come back to this fuckin country and set up shop, if he undo's this Paris agreement?

Motherfucker are you crazy? So help me, I would not lose on ounce of sleep if Trump were to disappear off the face of the earth, he's that dangerous.

So you're saying that the companies that are in other countries are going by some supper clean regulations there but Trump wants them here so they can pollute the air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, what I am saying, China's air quality is such..
images
..View attachment 119066View attachment 119067
images
dirty-air-china-hk.jpg
images
This is what corporate America did for the people of China and now Trump wants that for you, for a min wage job!!

That's what happens when commies are in charge.

Now you'll see how it works when people work for a living and have a say in the management of their own resources. Dumbass.

the "commies" are in charge right now, you insane twit.

The ones in the US gov't are about to get purged, baby girl. Sooner than you might think.

Trump is undoing the wealth redistribution scam

Indeed. And he is making energy more abundant and cheaper. Russia just rolled their price per barrel down to $40. Take that OPEC.

Fracking is great! And now he's also approved the pipeline.

And for all the Energy Economy Deniers, Fossil Fuels have done more to improve the lives and the environment than all of your income and wealth seizure schemes.

Guess what, prior to Ferguson, prior to the auto industry abandoning Detroit and prior to crack taking over Chicago, them same negro's was having issues in their communities; poverty, drug addiction, unemployment etc

When was the last time Republicans ran any of those cities? I suspect it's been decades.

Trump is undoing the wealth redistribution scam

Indeed. And he is making energy more abundant and cheaper. Russia just rolled their price per barrel down to $40. Take that OPEC.

Fracking is great! And now he's also approved the pipeline.

And for all the Energy Economy Deniers, Fossil Fuels have done more to improve the lives and the environment than all of your income and wealth seizure schemes.
It is so fucking AWESOME!!!

Entitlement junkies are going to be able to work again. No wonder they're freaking

Guess what, prior to Ferguson, prior to the auto industry abandoning Detroit and prior to crack taking over Chicago, them same negro's was having issues in their communities; poverty, drug addiction, unemployment etc

When was the last time Republicans ran any of those cities? I suspect it's been decades.

Indeed. Here are few with the last year they had a Republican mayor.

democrat_urban_monopolies_11-30-15.png

The White House plans to scrap a rule on power plant emissions, kneecapping U.S. participation in the Paris climate accord.

We got kids who can barely breath today, who are asthmatic. Record heat during the summer months and this bitch, this nightmare, this evil bastard, is hoping that big business will somehow give up 1.50 an hour labor and profits from overseas and come back to this fuckin country and set up shop, if he undo's this Paris agreement?

Motherfucker are you crazy? So help me, I would not lose on ounce of sleep if Trump were to disappear off the face of the earth, he's that dangerous.

So you're saying that the companies that are in other countries are going by some supper clean regulations there but Trump wants them here so they can pollute the air.

images
images
dirty-air-china-hk.jpg
images
This is what corporate America did for the people of China and now Trump wants that for you, for a min wage job!!

Now you'll see how it works when people work for a living and have a say in the management of their own resources. Dumbass.

The ones in the US gov't are about to get purged, baby girl. Sooner than you might think.

really? Donald and his putin traitors are being deported, snookie bear?

View attachment 119070

Dem idiots don't know how to respond to reality, any more than they know what to do with real history.

View attachment 119070

Dem idiots don't know how to respond to reality, any more than they know what to do with real history.

The Dems were the party of slavery. Now, instead of chains, they corral poor blacks with welfare programs, unemployment and Section 8 housing.

Last edited:

images
images
dirty-air-china-hk.jpg
images

We'll see shortly who's leaving the government. I don't think they're bound for Russia though.

Pretty sure their destination is a place in Kansas.

/---- Great news. Now it's time to shut down the EPA for good. BTW Obozo's Legacy sucks.

Obama's only "legacy" is incompetence and failure. .... :cool:
Obama left office with a 57% approval rating....Trump has a 36% approval rating and I would bet my last dollar, its only gonna get worse. He's a liar, he's a con and he's mentally incapable of running anything let alone a country. Now you can dis Obama all you want, Sunni, its your opinion, but please do not test my intelligence in expecting me to believe your happy with this orange nightmare you idiots voted into office. The man is incompetent and he's dangerous and to believe otherwise renders you and his supporters, NONE MOTHERFUCKIN FACTORS

/--- The same polls that had Hildabeast winning in a landslide bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

Trump is a winner, tigger, with a love of our country and a clear vision of how to bring it back to what it's supposed to be.

You wouldn't understand.
Listen, I don't make the fuckin news, I just report it.....Trump loves Trump and sooner or later that message will resignate with you people. Just to up one on Obama, he pushed the usless GOP to come up with a health care plan that he himself have never read, never asked about, never gave an opinion on, just put some shit out there to make his sorry ass look good. These fuckin jobs he keeps bragging about, none so far has come from China, not one...now correct me if I'm wrong, didn't this orangy white fuck say, all them jobs is coming back to America? Again, keep believing in this guy to your own detriment, he's your president, not mine

Whether you like it or not, he's your president too. Them's the facts, if you're American. :dunno:
I will never ever utter the word, President, when refering to Trump, not ever...and no, he's not my president, he's all yours....own it, and keep it moving.

images
images
dirty-air-china-hk.jpg
images

We'll see shortly who's leaving the government. I don't think they're bound for Russia though.

Pretty sure their destination is a place in Kansas.

meh...but you're part of the delusional 36%.

and most semi normal people have gotten off that little traitorous bandwagon, nutter butter.

Donald Trump is so popular, even his fuckin wife can't stand to be around his white ass.

Forum List

Back