Ya think the Russians haven't calculated we have a weak paper-tiger for president?

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
From their moves these days it's obvious that all of our enemies including Russians have realized what kind of president they are dealing with, and are now making their moves. When did our enemies ever dare pull this kind of shit?

Russian bomber patrols to reach Gulf of Mexico

MOSCOW — Russia's long-range bombers will conduct regular patrol missions from the Arctic Ocean to the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico, the military said Wednesday, a show of muscle reflecting tensions with the West over Ukraine.

A statement from Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu came as NATO's chief commander accused Moscow of sending new troops and tanks into Ukraine — a claim quickly rejected by Russia.

Shoigu said the tensions with the West over Ukraine would require Russia to also beef up its forces in the Crimea, the Black Sea Peninsula that Russia annexed in March.

He said Russian long-range bombers will conduct flights along Russian borders and over the Arctic Ocean. He added that "in the current situation we have to maintain military presence in the western Atlantic and eastern Pacific, as well as the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico."

He said that the increasing pace and duration of flights would require stronger maintenance efforts and relevant directives have been issued to industries.

Russian nuclear-capable strategic bombers were making regular patrols across the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans during Cold War times, but the post-Soviet money crunch forced the military to cut back. The bomber patrol flights have resumed under President Vladimir Putin's tenure.

The patrols have become even more frequent in recent weeks with NATO reporting a spike in Russian military flights over the Black, Baltic and North seas as well as the Atlantic Ocean.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
155741_600.jpg

Our enemies know he is a pussy, they've known it since before he defrauded his way into the W.H. They'll take full advantage of it until he's gone. Can anyone blame them?

From their moves these days it's obvious that all of our enemies including Russians have realized what kind of president they are dealing with, and are now making their moves. When did our enemies ever dare pull this kind of shit?

Russian bomber patrols to reach Gulf of Mexico

MOSCOW — Russia's long-range bombers will conduct regular patrol missions from the Arctic Ocean to the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico, the military said Wednesday, a show of muscle reflecting tensions with the West over Ukraine.

A statement from Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu came as NATO's chief commander accused Moscow of sending new troops and tanks into Ukraine — a claim quickly rejected by Russia.

Shoigu said the tensions with the West over Ukraine would require Russia to also beef up its forces in the Crimea, the Black Sea Peninsula that Russia annexed in March.

He said Russian long-range bombers will conduct flights along Russian borders and over the Arctic Ocean. He added that "in the current situation we have to maintain military presence in the western Atlantic and eastern Pacific, as well as the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico."

He said that the increasing pace and duration of flights would require stronger maintenance efforts and relevant directives have been issued to industries.

Russian nuclear-capable strategic bombers were making regular patrols across the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans during Cold War times, but the post-Soviet money crunch forced the military to cut back. The bomber patrol flights have resumed under President Vladimir Putin's tenure.

The patrols have become even more frequent in recent weeks with NATO reporting a spike in Russian military flights over the Black, Baltic and North seas as well as the Atlantic Ocean.
Homo goy boy tell the truth why you are pro Putin

Our enemies know he is a pussy, they've known it since before he defrauded his way into the W.H. They'll take full advantage of it until he's gone. Can anyone blame them?

Let's just hope this country survives this presidency.

The Russians are playing the brinkmanship card because the sanctions the administration slapped on them is affecting their economy, but most importantly, it is hitting the leadership in their pocketbooks. They have don't have the economic power to do much more, much less to do what they are now doing for very long. Putin is not doing what he is doing because he thinks Obama is a pussy. It is typical Russian machismo, nothing else.

The Russians are playing the brinkmanship card because the sanctions the administration slapped on them is affecting their economy, but most importantly, it is hitting the leadership in their pocketbooks. They have don't have the economic power to do much more, much less to do what they are now doing for very long. Putin is not doing what he is doing because he thinks Obama is a pussy. It is typical Russian machismo, nothing else.

HOLY FUCK ^^^ :ack-1:

I continue to be amazed at how utterly clueless some people on this message board are with regard to understanding the dynamics of human psychology.......people who long ago just bought in to all the feminist PC bullshit and somehow learned along the way that musical chairs is a contact sport!!:2up::gay::gay:

Putin KNOWS Soetero is a pantywaist!!

Last edited:
Yes. I am inclined to believe that the Russians are doing this because they perceive the current POTUS as pathetically weak and incompetent.

Actually, it's pretty obvious Putin and the rest of America's enemies and competitors are constantly sticking their fingers in America's eyes because they know Obama won't do a thing about it. It's just a question of how far they think they can push the envelope without further consequences.

Putin craps bigger than BOBO. BOBOB knows it and so does the entire US military. They are disgusted at having to put up with a disgrace in the White house.
But it's a 'long game' and the punk will soon be just a popcorn fart in the wind.
Imagine what the Chinese and Russians and the Ayatollahs are saying about a negro 'community organizer' who conned his way into the Presidency.
Notice where the Chinese put BOBO for the photo shoots.
If that doesn't speak volumes some of you are stone deaf.

People, who has told you that Russia and Putin are your enemies??? Before Obama appeared these 2 countries were able to agree on fighting international terrorism, worked together at space programs and did it quite efficiently. Obama lies about so many things, so think: Russia may not be your enemy, just may be a competitor. May be Obama's too week to afford to have a competitor, so he decided to present him as an enemy of the whole nation? Besides nobody likes Obama too much in Russia either. Obama was the one who pulled out an informational war on Russia and its president along with informational war against ethnic Russians in Ukraine. Whoever has eyes will see, whoever has ears will hear.

Last edited:
People, who has told you that Russia and Putin are your enemies??? Before Obama appeared these 2 countries were able to agree on fighting international terrorism, worked together at space programs and did it quite efficiently. Obama lies about so many things, so think: Russia may not be your enemy, just may be a competitor. Besides nobody likes Obama too much in Russia either. Obama was the one who pulled out an informational war on Russia and its president along with informational war against ethnic Russians in Ukraine. Whoever has eyes will see, whoever has ears will hear.

I'm amazed (but not surprised) by the naivete of some.

Obama has made it explicitly clear that he will not invoke military force unless backed into a corner. So, the only question that remains is 'how deep is the corner?' For the past 30 years, Russia has had to recognize that the preeminent power in the world was the US, and they had the capability to inflict great damage (both economically and militarily) on Russia. As such, they were constrained to stay in the good graces of the US.

Now, we have a leader that is actively trying to abdicate that international leadership role. Of course, other countries are going to move to fill the vacuum. It is in their own best interests. It's simply a case of 'get while the getting is good'. Russia correctly theorized that the US would do little or nothing about a power grab in Crimea. Now, they are pushing the envelope to include the Ukraine. This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

Russia recognizes that they have at least two more years to increase their international baseline. If the US elects another weak president (such as Hillary), they will continue to push that envelope. If, on the other hand, the US pivots to a strong president who demonstrates a willingness to defend American interests, they will merely retrench, happy with their gains.

None are so blind as those who choose not to see.

Putin craps bigger than BOBO. BOBOB knows it and so does the entire US military. They are disgusted at having to put up with a disgrace in the White house.
But it's a 'long game' and the punk will soon be just a popcorn fart in the wind.
Imagine what the Chinese and Russians and the Ayatollahs are saying about a negro 'community organizer' who conned his way into the Presidency.
Notice where the Chinese put BOBO for the photo shoots.
If that doesn't speak volumes some of you are stone deaf.

I was watching the special "The Man Who Killed Bin Laden", where the navy seal who shot Bin Laden describes how hen pen dedicated up being the guy who shot Bin Laden. One of the things that struck me was when the navy seal told the reporter he was resigned to dying in the mission, and that as a way to stay focused and calm, he kept repeating George Bush's inspiring words after 9-11 "freedom will be defended" during the helicopter trip to the compound, and as he was making his way up the staircase to Bin Laden's room.

It struck me because a president has to be spiritually inspiring as commander in chief.

Not that I'm a big George Bush fan, but one can by no stretch of the imagination say that the US military has such a bond with Obama.

Last edited:
I was watching the special "The Man Who Killed Bin Laden", where the navy seal who shot Bin Laden describes what happened. One of the things that struck me was the navy seal telling the reporter he was resigned to dying in this mission, and that as a way to stay focused and calm, he kept repeating George Bush's inspiring words "freedom will be defended" during the helicopter trip to the compound, and as he was making his way up the staircase to Bin Laden's room. It struck me because a president has to be spiritually inspiring as commander in chief.

Not that I'm a big George Bush fan, but one can by no stretch of the imagination say that the US military has such a bond with Obama.

Oh yeah, they do!!!

Every time they go into battle, they either chant, "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan!" or "For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country."

Does wonders for them ...

People, who has told you that Russia and Putin are your enemies??? Before Obama appeared these 2 countries were able to agree on fighting international terrorism, worked together at space programs and did it quite efficiently. Obama lies about so many things, so think: Russia may not be your enemy, just may be a competitor. Besides nobody likes Obama too much in Russia either. Obama was the one who pulled out an informational war on Russia and its president along with informational war against ethnic Russians in Ukraine. Whoever has eyes will see, whoever has ears will hear.

Russia's leader is an ex KGB apparatchik who runs the country like a mafia leader, and is not any about his intention to take Russia back to the "Glory Days" of the Soviet Union being a feared superpower, who has now seen an opening to achieve some of those goals, with a weak US president in power.

I was watching the special "The Man Who Killed Bin Laden", where the navy seal who shot Bin Laden describes what happened. One of the things that struck me was the navy seal telling the reporter he was resigned to dying in this mission, and that as a way to stay focused and calm, he kept repeating George Bush's inspiring words "freedom will be defended" during the helicopter trip to the compound, and as he was making his way up the staircase to Bin Laden's room. It struck me because a president has to be spiritually inspiring as commander in chief.

Oh yeah, they do!!!

Every time they go into battle, they either chant, "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan!" or "For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country."

Does wonders for them ...

:lmao:

Reports I've read on the web from both European and Asian sources indicate most world leaders have little or no respect for Obama and look upon the USA as a seriously diminished player on the world scene.

Forum List

Back