Yeah, No Way This New Scheme / Power Grab Can be abused...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
You may soon need a passport to fly domestically… and the IRS can take it away
You may soon need a passport to fly domestically… and the IRS can take it away - Hot Air

1. The average American citizen who is trouble with the IRS - the working class people - are not a flight risk. The potential flight risks are the career politicians and elites, like Charlie Rangel, Al Sharpton, etc, the people the IRS and politicians ignore. Since no one will punish these people they are ot really flight irsks either.

2. We have seen overseas (especially in Syria) that they have their own capability to create their own Passports / documents anyway...

Controlling the ability for people to fly DOMESTICALLY....seriously?

More government control...

Whatever.

Hey, wasn't it your intent to submit to government control of your life, right down to your reproductive and excretory functions, when you voted nearly eight years ago?

Jeez! You get wot you want and you don't want it anymore!

Not mine, dude! "I'm from the govt and I'm here to help" - scariest damn words out there. Fastest was to create a problem or F8 up one bigger than it is is to hand more power to the ogvt. Case in point - the gold mine chemical spill...the EPA contaminated the entire river nearly running the length (N-S) of the US...and before any action had been taken to clean it up the government was arguing for rewarding the EPA with even MORE power.
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back