Year of the Rooster...attempt to diss Trump..

IMG_0411.JPG

Good comparison. Trump becoming President has been an unthinkable joke of an idea for decades. I expect the jokes to get more and more hilarious to the rest of the world as America collapses.
Trump will be mocked and laughed at around the world

Good comparison. Trump becoming President has been an unthinkable joke of an idea for decades. I expect the jokes to get more and more hilarious to the rest of the world as America collapses.
Definitely. We already see it happening.
Lol you and dumbfuck act like that's going to be some change. We elected Obama remember? And almost elected a known corporatist that hates everyone except big banks and rich fucks. Just disingenuous nonsense.

Definitely. We already see it happening.
Lol you and dumbfuck act like that's going to be some change. We elected Obama remember? And almost elected a known corporatist that hates everyone except big banks and rich fucks. Just disingenuous nonsense.
I liked Obama. Electing Trump was a case of cutting our nose to spite our face. And we'll be lucky if he stops there.

Don't the Chinese chickens realize that it's the rooster that fucks the chickens...not the other way around! Obama is gone...China lays an egg.

Trump has Been Turned Into an Inflatable Rooster in China

And the baiting continues. ME on ice; the new goading voice will be China it seems. This proves my theory. The point is less "rooster" and more "chicken". It's China at once insulting Trump's ego (which is easier than melting ice on desert highway) & daring him to do something about it by essentially calling him a "chicken".

This is the most obvious bait I've seen in a long time. Couch the truth in the obvious; the experts know.. Let's hope Trump's GOP "handlers" can explain to him how obvious this bait is. It will be a fierce struggle because even while Trumpees are in denial, our foes know exactly how dangerous Trump's kneejerk ego-defenses can be to our national security.
(OP link)
Donald Trump will be ringing in the Lunar New Year in China on Jan. 28, 2017....Not in person, though — but rather in the form of his likeness, interpreted as a cartoon rooster statue in northern China. The statue sprang up earlier this week outside a shopping mall in the city of Taiyuan, Shanxi province, according to Radio France Internationale’s Chinese-language division.

From that hairstyle to the hand gestures (“O.K.” on the left, an index finger pointing outward on the right), as well as the facial expression, there can be no mistake that this cartoonified chicken takes its inspiration from the incoming U.S. President...

Just-in-Time-for-Chinese-New-Year-Ginormous-Trump-Rooster-Statue-Erected-in-Taiyuan-e1482966793447-620x435.png

Just in Time for Chinese New Year: Ginormous Trump Rooster Statue Erected in Taiyuan

Last edited:
Don't the Chinese chickens realize that it's the rooster that fucks the chickens...not the other way around! Obama is gone...China lays an egg.

From the article:
"...From that hairstyle to the hand gestures (“O.K.” on the left, an index finger pointing outward on the right), as well as the facial expression, there can be no mistake that this cartoonified chicken takes its inspiration from the incoming U.S. President,..."

We haven't seen this much derision from a foreign country about a U.S. President since Dubya.

And the baiting continues. ME on ice; the new goading voice will be China it seems. This proves my theory. The point is less "rooster" and more "chicken". It's China at once insulting Trump's ego (which is easier than melting ice on desert highway) & daring him to do something about it by essentially calling him a "chicken".

This is the most obvious bait I've seen in a long time. Couch the truth in the obvious; the experts know.. Let's hope Trump's GOP "handlers" can explain to him how obvious this bait is. It will be a fierce struggle because even while Trumpees are in denial, our foes know exactly how dangerous Trump's kneejerk ego-defenses can be to our national security.
(OP link)
Donald Trump will be ringing in the Lunar New Year in China on Jan. 28, 2017....Not in person, though — but rather in the form of his likeness, interpreted as a cartoon rooster statue in northern China. The statue sprang up earlier this week outside a shopping mall in the city of Taiyuan, Shanxi province, according to Radio France Internationale’s Chinese-language division.

From that hairstyle to the hand gestures (“O.K.” on the left, an index finger pointing outward on the right), as well as the facial expression, there can be no mistake that this cartoonified chicken takes its inspiration from the incoming U.S. President...

Just-in-Time-for-Chinese-New-Year-Ginormous-Trump-Rooster-Statue-Erected-in-Taiyuan-e1482966793447-620x435.png

Just in Time for Chinese New Year: Ginormous Trump Rooster Statue Erected in Taiyuan

Wow! They did a great job. But the "wings" are too long. Trump has very short "wings".

(OP link)

They must have had that project going back in July. Maybe their hacking worked after all. Go Chinks!

Forum List

Back