Yellen makes surprise visit to Ukraine to give more billions of dollars to Ukraine

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

I am sure every penny will be accounted for. :rolleyes:

What the heck is going on?

Why does Zelensky have a blank checkbook with no limit ON MY DIME?

We have homeless all over the place. We have an entire city poisoned by Biden. We have massive inflation. Our nation is crumbling. Our debt is higher than our GDP and we are funding a war with Russia in Ukraine.

Then we will spend billions to rebuild Ukraine.

Last edited:

We have homeless all over the place. We have an entire city poisoned by Biden. We have massive inflation. Our nation is crumbling. Our debt is higher than our GDP and we are funding a war with Russia in Ukraine.

Look at all the money we sent to Ukraine, we even paid their pensions, out of all those billions of dollars given to a corrupt country that has never done anything for America nor will they ever pay us back.

If Biden took even 3/5 of one of those payments to Ukraine we sent them he could have given every single American 1 million dollars.

Not that everyone deserves it but it's still shows how little the current administration cares about Americans. They shovel billions to other countries, declares his love for other countries, opens our borders to let in illegals from other countries, they travel to other countries more than they do America. This current administration sickens me and disgusts me, not just because they are democrats and liberals, but because they care nothing for America. Nothing not even a tiny shred. They shit on our country and run it into the floor just for their own personal financial and political gain. They would let America be buried under a tidal wave of diarrhea as long as it's hot and sunny in their backyard.

I'm not understanding why Yellen is even in the picture on this. Is this part of her job description?

Something is not kosher here.

Their massive money laundering operation is the only thing Biden, Putin, and Zelensky care about.

Do you remember when the Klanocrats said that we didn't have enough money to finish the border wall?

Forum List

Back