🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Biden goes to visit Ukraine while the people of Palestine suffer. -Horrendous leader ship

Sadly, it is true. I can't help it because you can't see the millions who have suffered death and injury from this injection. I'm sure it's a coping mechanism on your part. I doubt that you even asked why these pharmas wanted and received full indemnity.
Meanwhile back in reality, hundreds of millions of real people (not your imaginary ones) have the vaccine and boosters running through their systems with little to no side effects. Your hallucinations are hilarious considering you've pledged your allegiance to the person who authorized the alleged poison injections you fantasize about.

Meanwhile back in reality, hundreds of millions of real people (not your imaginary ones) have the vaccine and boosters running through their systems with little to no side effects. Your hallucinations are hilarious considering you've pledged your allegiance to the person who authorized the alleged poison injections you fantasize about.

No, I never was in agreement with orange man pushing his snake juice. Looks like you jumped on his huckster train.

We realize that back in the day when America invaded Iraq there were Democrats like Robert Byrd who stood up for what was right and oppose the invasion. And now today there are great Democrats like Dennis Kucinich and Tulsi Gabbard who are standing up. And also Ron Paul is standing up to this garbage. This is just nonsense we have no right to be supporting Ukraine because Russia did not support Iraq in 2003.

When we have a crisis going on in Palestine when Americans are suffering these are middle-class work in class and poor American suffering brutally. This is what you call a top or it’s just more proof that the current administration is corrupt. The timing couldn’t be any worse. And I can’t imagine how the neoconservatives and the neo liberals in America can like the site of President Biden who looks so ugly in Ukraine this guy doesn’t even look like he knows what he’s doing.

Come on man

Today we had a neoconservatives, we have neo liberals and they are anti-American. They are the problem for this country. The old-school Warhawks who are never good for this country. We need the blue-collar Democrats and Republicans kind of people who are followed Eisenhower and Roosevelt that’s all we need today. Our country is garbage today ….but we have the American spirit and we will come back

The following is how neoconservatives and neoliberals think about this situation

“ oh I’m a neo conservative I’m a neo liberal I’m going to say Ukrainian lives matter and fly a Ukraine flag outside my house because that’s what the government tells me to do.”

What the hell happened to this great country?

We used to have most Americans who can think for themselves and I still believe we ….do but we’re being drowned out by big tech by a media that is totally biased and corrupt. Are you freaking kidding me …..most Russians are good people same with most Americans. We are the United States we’ve invaded countries before just like Russia has ….wake the hell up neoconservatives wake up neoliberals

I realize the greatest Americans right now are the Democrats who are traditional and the Trump Republicans that’s it. And together we stand divided we fall

We realize that back in the day when America invaded Iraq there were Democrats like Robert Byrd who stood up for what was right and oppose the invasion. And now today there are great Democrats like Dennis Kucinich and Tulsi Gabbard who are standing up. And also Ron Paul is standing up to this garbage. This is just nonsense we have no right to be supporting Ukraine because Russia did not support Iraq in 2003.

When we have a crisis going on in Palestine when Americans are suffering these are middle-class work in class and poor American suffering brutally. This is what you call a top or it’s just more proof that the current administration is corrupt. The timing couldn’t be any worse. And I can’t imagine how the neoconservatives and the neo liberals in America can like the site of President Biden who looks so ugly in Ukraine this guy doesn’t even look like he knows what he’s doing.

Come on man

Today we had a neoconservatives, we have neo liberals and they are anti-American. They are the problem for this country. The old-school Warhawks who are never good for this country. We need the blue-collar Democrats and Republicans kind of people who are followed Eisenhower and Roosevelt that’s all we need today. Our country is garbage today ….but we have the American spirit and we will come back

The following is how neoconservatives and neoliberals think about this situation

“ oh I’m a neo conservative I’m a neo liberal I’m going to say Ukrainian lives matter and fly a Ukraine flag outside my house because that’s what the government tells me to do.”

What the hell happened to this great country?

We used to have most Americans who can think for themselves and I still believe we ….do but we’re being drowned out by big tech by a media that is totally biased and corrupt. Are you freaking kidding me …..most Russians are good people same with most Americans. We are the United States we’ve invaded countries before just like Russia has ….wake the hell up neoconservatives wake up neoliberals

I realize the greatest Americans right now are the Democrats who are traditional and the Trump Republicans that’s it. And together we stand divided we fall

Divided.....we are, and falling quickly.

the picture of “President” Biden looks awful and he’s standing there with a guy who looks like a drug dealer some guy in sweats and camo..

President Biden looks awful. He Looks like a big time corrupt elitist politician.

I can’t believe what’s going on in this country.. our president has a surprise visit to Ukraine when the people of Palestine are suffering so much …. the Americans are suffering and we have a man we call president who goes to visit with his thug friends in Ukraine. How many billions of dollars are the elite US politicians and the corrupt Ukrainians making out of this graft?

Of all the money all the taxpayer money that we all work hard for ….it’s going to drug dealers and thugs and corrupt politicians in America and in Ukraine.

The timing could not be any worse or any more anti-American and anti-Christian. As for Joe Biden how does he even call himself a Catholic? This guy goes to Ukraine when the American people of Palestine are suffering. It’s almost like He’s doing this on purpose to show the American people he doesnt give a shit about them. Horrible leadership we have a terrible president right now.

As Americans we can stick together and get through this…… we’ve gotten through bad presidents before we’ll do it again.
What does Palestine (which doesn't even exist) have to do with this?

I could not imagine how I would feel if I was one of the Americans living in Palestine. To see this “President“ go to Ukraine. This is a smack in the face To blue collared Americans. I want to believe in a Democrat party of today I want to believe in President Biden I’ve always stood up for President Biden when people said he has dementia or that he’s controlled by other Democrats.

Now I’m beginning to think he does have dementia and he is controlled by anti-Americans. There’s no excuse for him to go to Ukraine with the people of Palestine suffering. There’s no excuse at all for this. We see selfish brutal far leftists Americans all over this country who live in California who live in New York City they don’t give a shit about their own fellow Americans.

Why are the people of Palestine suffering?
East Palestine, Ohio.
You need to be more specific.

the picture of “President” Biden looks awful and he’s standing there with a guy who looks like a drug dealer some guy in sweats and camo..

President Biden looks awful. He Looks like a big time corrupt elitist politician.

I can’t believe what’s going on in this country.. our president has a surprise visit to Ukraine when the people of Palestine are suffering so much …. the Americans are suffering and we have a man we call president who goes to visit with his thug friends in Ukraine. How many billions of dollars are the elite US politicians and the corrupt Ukrainians making out of this graft?

Of all the money all the taxpayer money that we all work hard for ….it’s going to drug dealers and thugs and corrupt politicians in America and in Ukraine.

The timing could not be any worse or any more anti-American and anti-Christian. As for Joe Biden how does he even call himself a Catholic? This guy goes to Ukraine when the American people of Palestine are suffering. It’s almost like He’s doing this on purpose to show the American people he doesnt give a shit about them. Horrible leadership we have a terrible president right now.

As Americans we can stick together and get through this…… we’ve gotten through bad presidents before we’ll do it again.

Look....the biden family money has been laundered through Ukraine, and the dirt they have on the Biden's is huge....so biden has to go there to take care of the family business......

Do we need more evidence of how much he Democrat Party holds the hoi polloi in utter disdain?

I can't believe you're this myopic but then again....

April 24, 2019...

Train derailment in Fort Worth. Train was carrying Ethanol.

What was your blob doing in the days and weeks that followed?

He was bitching about being subpoenaed.

He was meeting with the head of Twitter.

And a few days later, he was playing golf with Kid Rock.
View attachment 758763

Only took three posts! :auiqs.jpg:

TRUUUUUUMP! is the new Hitler

Zelensky cosplaying as GI Joe and Biden cosplaying as the US President is offensive.

Fuckwad Biden has proved that the United States is still capable of fighting a two front war. The major front against Americans at the border and in Ohio. Then the second front against Russia in Ukraine.

Does this make Russia and Americans allies?

Franklyn is really dead. That is why he is incapable of reading. But here it goes on what the Biden administration is doing for East Palestine, Ohio.

Now.....cry yourself an ocean.
----------------------------

The Biden-Harris Administration has mobilized a robust, multi-agency effort to support the people of East Palestine, Ohio.

Within hours of the Norfolk Southern train derailment, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) deployed a team to East Palestine to support state and local emergency and environmental response efforts. The Department of Transportation (DOT) also arrived on scene to investigate what led to the derailment. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has been closely coordinating with the emergency operations center, Ohio Emergency Management Agency, and Federal partners.

As President Biden told Ohio Governor Mike DeWine and Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro soon after the derailment, the Federal Government stands ready to provide any additional federal assistance the states may need. Today, in response to Governor DeWine’s and the Ohio congressional delegation’s request on February 16 for additional federal public health support, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced they are deploying a team of medical personnel and toxicologists to conduct public health testing and assessments. The team will support Federal, state, and local officials already on the ground to evaluate individuals who were exposed or potentially exposed to chemicals and help ensure timely communications to the public.

The Biden-Harris Administration is committed to supporting the people of East Palestine every step of the way, and holding Norfolk Southern accountable. Each Federal agency is playing its unique role in this task, including:

Environmental Protection Agency

EPA personnel arrived on site before dawn on February 4 to support state and local officials who are leading the emergency response efforts. There are dozens of EPA personnel on the ground, including multiple EPA on-scene coordinators, agency scientists, and regional teams, that are tasked with:

• Monitoring Air Quality. The EPA is continuously monitoring air quality using state-of-art equipment. The EPA has also deployed mobile detection equipment and stationary equipment for detection of a wide range of compounds, including volatile organic compounds (VOCs), phosgene and hydrogen chloride.
  • Screening Homes for Contaminants. The EPA has assisted with the indoor air monitoring of 500 homes under a voluntary screening program offered to residents, and no detections of vinyl chloride or hydrogen chloride were identified above levels of concern. EPA is continuing to offer screening to residents within the evacuation zone.
  • Securing Norfolk Southern Commitment to Cover Clean Up Costs. On February 10, the EPA issued a letter to Norfolk Southern requiring the railroad to document the release of hazardous contaminants. The letter also outlines cleanup actions at the site and EPA’s authority under the law to hold them accountable.
(full article online)

Last edited:
Let’s not forget it was the Soviet hero who liberated the concentration camps. And today their ancestors fighting Ukraine. Let’s not forget that the United States which war in Vietnam war in Korea we went to war in Iraq in every war there are individuals who commit war crimes. But watch out for the left-wing media and even Fox News people who somehow believe that Russians are different from Americans that somehow the Russians are evil but the Americans are not. I won’t accept this as a Catholic. And I urge every American understand that there’s good people in Russia and good people in America. Common sense prevails praise God

American Jews that support Ukraine are either monsters or horribly horribly misled. Those types of people you gotta watch out for those people. They are bastards they’re hypocrites of the highest order frothing at the mouth idiots. Oh my Lord. Praise the Jews of Israel who are supporting the Russians because they know they’re the ones who liberated the concentration camps

Neoconservatives care about money. They miss lead Americans the Warhawks once again are not within American values. That’s why Trump Republicans, traditional Democrats they are the way forward. You go back to 2003 not that many democrats opposed the American invasion of Iraq. Robert Byrd was one and he was a great American. And there were Republicans and Democrats who oppose that Iraq war they knew that we were not doing the right thing and now today we support Ukraine and that is not right.

it’s been this way for quite some time we will spend trillions of dollars on foreign wars with that money could be given to the American people with that money could be used to build factories in America and make our country prosperous. The last few wars America has Been in or have helped have been wars that are terrible they do nothing for America and we’re on the wrong side. We are not doing the right thing morally by supporting Ukraine today

Do you want a good war look at World War II that’s when we were on the right side of history my friends

Forum List

Back