YES! Barbara Bush, YES!

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
I agree with Barbara Bush when she said she doesn't want Jeb to run. We've had enough Bushs in politics. I think the Clintons need to retire too. No Hillary in 2016. We are not a country that supports dynasties. It's time to pass the baton.

Personally, I am voting for Elizabeth Warren in 2016. I sure hope she runs!

I don't think Jeb is a strong enough candidate.. besides that, you have the BDS crowd that froths at the mouth whenever they hear the name Bush...

Personally.. I am waiting for the Clint Eastwood/Jack Nicholson ticket.. nobody will fuck with those 2 ;)

Poor Jeb

all his life his older brother has scewed up everything before he gets his chance at it

I don't think Jeb is a strong enough candidate.. besides that, you have the BDS crowd that froths at the mouth whenever they hear the name Bush...

Personally.. I am waiting for the Clint Eastwood/Jack Nicholson ticket.. nobody will fuck with those 2 ;)

Especially if Chuck Norris is the Secretary of Defence, Kelsey Grammer the Secretary of State and Fred Thompson the Attorney General.

The group that hates liberal Hollywood influence..:clap2:

Especially if Chuck Norris is the Secretary of Defence, Kelsey Grammer the Secretary of State and Fred Thompson the Attorney General.

Jack Nicholson is a Democrat.

I agree with Barbara Bush when she said she doesn't want Jeb to run. We've had enough Bushs in politics. I think the Clintons need to retire too. No Hillary in 2016. We are not a country that supports dynasties. It's time to pass the baton.

Personally, I am voting for Elizabeth Warren in 2016. I sure hope she runs!

Agree too. I think we had 1 Bush too many, no need for any more. Hillary will probably be too old by then to run. Time for new blood. No more nepotism.

Forum List

Back