yes! Elon Musk endorses McCarthy for speaker

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
The most popular Republican in the nation just endorsed McCarthy.
I want McCarthy to win because the craziest wing of the GOP is against him. I can't stand Boebert and Gaetz, etc. This is huge because not one conservative in the nation dislikes Elon Musk and his word weighs a ton as he's an extraordinary businessman:

If you think Fake Elon is GOP you are just one of the Gullible Party.

Elon is CIA controlled opposition and time will show you how they will make the wind blow to gather up all of the Gullibles.

Including you .

I want McCarthy to win because the craziest wing of the GOP is against him. I can't stand Boebert and Gaetz, etc. This is huge because not one conservative in the nation dislikes Elon Musk and his word weighs a ton as he's an extraordinary businessman:
I thought Trump was the most popular in the GOP and he also endorses McCarthy

Wonder why the sheep are not listening anymore?

I reckon ignore the sheep long enough and they return the favor.

Scary, huh?

Nothing says 'extraordinary businessman' like destroying half of a 44 billion dollar investment in barely 2 months.

But given the conservative worship of failure, I would imagine that would only make them love Elon more.

Elon is CIA controlled opposition and time will show you how they will make the wind blow to gather up all of the Gullibles.

Including you .
Musk endorsed Republicans in the midterms and Desantis for 2024. And you still doubt he's a Republican?
He's the most Republican Republican ever.

Musk endorsed Republicans in the midterms and Desantis for 2024. And you still doubt he's a Republican?
He's the most Republican Republican ever.
His job is to swallow Gullibles like you .
A good looking queer that is penniless but faked to fool you .

Including you .
You should pay a lot more attention. Musk has been a RW dumbass for almost 10 months now.

TrumpFucks.jpeg

Forum List

Back