Yes Hillary broke the law.......................

• Banned
I'm sure the operator knew it was clinton and couldnt pass up the chance to fuck with her.
I know I wouldnt.
Not so sure, it seems like Hillary did not do one thing by protocol in the entire time she was secretary of state. In my opinion this is a psychological issue, she has the need to be different, and really bitchy.

I'm sure the operator knew it was clinton and couldnt pass up the chance to fuck with her.
I know I wouldnt.
Not so sure, it seems like Hillary did not do one thing by protocol in the entire time she was secretary of state. In my opinion this is a psychological issue, she has the need to be different, and really bitchy.

Come on man...who wouldnt recognize the harpy's voice?

I know I wouldnt.
I would of asked Hillary to please free the seven gerbils living in her butt, or I will call the ASPCA and report her.
What the fuck is "would of" supposed to mean? You're an uneducated, ignorant simpleton. I'm surprised it only took, and still takes you five minutes to dial 911, moron.

I know I wouldnt.
would you have told Hillary that she needed to be on hold and go to the back of the line?

Oh man the fun you could have...
I wonder how long you could put her on hold before she gave up?
Transfer her call to the white house kitchen maybe?

I know I wouldnt.
would you have told Hillary that she needed to be on hold and go to the back of the line?

Oh man the fun you could have...
I wonder how long you could put her on hold before she gave up?
Transfer her call to the white house kitchen maybe?
or transfer her call to a "1-900-Older 40 Lesbo" hot line.

kK0iNJn.jpg

Forum List

Back