Yes, I believe our healthcare standards for the poor and the lower middle class will go way the fuck

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Yes, I believe our healthcare standards for the poor and the lower middle class will go way the fuck down into third world levels if that piece of shit is passed. This will drop life spans by at least 5-8 years within the next few decades...Don't expect a fucking hundred thousand dollar drug to extend life to reverse this either as very few will be able to afford it. Vote democratic in 2018 and 2020 to stop the idiocy! Or become a third world country. Yes it will transform large sections of our country into exactly that.

What people need to understand is about 2/3rds of the people in this nation can't afford the insanity in the senate healthcare bill. Most of these people live pay check to pay check. Most have to choose between food, housing and medication. How fucking evil can you be?

This will also mean a smaller middle class and much less gdp growth. America has seen its better days as too many people have become truly evil at heart and without vision.

1. It is immoral and 2. bad policy. Lets not.

Yes, I believe our healthcare standards for the poor and the lower middle class will go way the fuck down into third world levels if that piece of shit is passed. This will drop life spans by at least 5-8 years within the next few decades...Don't expect a fucking hundred thousand dollar drug to extend life to reverse this either as very few will be able to afford it. Vote democratic in 2018 and 2020 to stop the idiocy! Or become a third world country. Yes it will transform large sections of our country into exactly that.

What people need to understand is about 2/3rds of the people in this nation can't afford the insanity in the senate healthcare bill. Most of these people live pay check to pay check. Most have to choose between food, housing and medication. How fucking evil can you be?

This will also mean a smaller middle class and much less gdp growth. America has seen its better days as too many people have become truly evil at heart and without vision.

1. It is immoral and 2. bad policy. Lets not.
... it's clear you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Alas poor ScienceRocks.

But at least he died doing what he wanted to: Fucking society.

:boohoo:

Forum List

Back