Yes....the left hates freedom....an explanation on art from the Critical Drinker...

1592339906456.png

*****SAD SMILE*****

:(

He explains it perfectly.....

I have right wingers talking about lynching me and putting bullets in my head (on this board!)

how much freedom will I have if you lynch me?

My idea of FREEDOM

is;

gays, atheist, liberals, conservatives, muslims, christians, republicans, democrats, independents, feminists

all have THE SAME RIGHTS and PROTECTIONS!

where-as, according to conservatives FREEDOM is for conservative christians only.

any conservative trying to EXPLAIN that "conservatives understand freedom but liberals don't" is just an idiot.

I have right wingers talking about lynching me and putting bullets in my head (on this board!)

My idea of FREEDOM

is;

gays, atheist, liberals, conservatives, muslims, christians, republicans, democrats, independents, feminists

where-as, according to conservatives FREEDOM is for conservative christians only.

any conservative trying to EXPLAIN that "conservatives understand freedom but liberals don't" is just an idiot.

As left wingers get people fired for not agreeing with their lunacy, as left wingers burn cities, loot cities, murder innocent people.......you are so blind is isn't even funny.

My idea of FREEDOM

is;

what freedoms do conservatives have that you dont ? what freedoms are you denied ?

My idea of FREEDOM

is;

those are lefties not right wing,,,
we've gone over this,,,

did he say "we'll never be TRULY free until we are FREE of all the people we hate?"

or words to that effect....

What if most of them are the ones doing the jobs better then the Progs? You see, as the production and the care lowers, the nation weakens. The salaries lower in real terms and more people collect government benefits. The taxes rise to help this along. And the cycle keeps repeating in a downward spiral. We are living off the past you hate. The foundation built by immigrants who came her a century ago and longer.

My idea of FREEDOM

is;

You don't have the right to riot, loot, destroy, and murder. No one does.

The people doing so are very dangerous brainwashed morons that have no place in society and truly just want to tear it down.

That's the facts of the matter.

Civil unrest over police brutality, a deadly pandemic sweeping the nation, 40 million filing for unemployment, an inept president who has no clear policy other than to divide American from American.

And you're clutching your pearls over a movie.

Yes....you should explain all of that to President Hilary....you guys keep doubting Trump's ability to fight you guys...........we'll see you in November.

Civil unrest over police brutality, a deadly pandemic sweeping the nation, 40 million filing for unemployment, an inept president who has no clear policy other than to divide American from American.

And you're clutching your pearls over a movie.

Yes....you should explain all of that to President Hilary....you guys keep doubting Trump's ability to fight you guys...........we'll see you in November.

You idiots never came to understand the job of a president isn't to fight Americans but to lead them.

Trump acts more like your favorite form of low brow entertainment, the professional wrestler. But if bright shiny things attract your attention, someone as slimy as Trump will turn out to be your cup of Mountain Dew.

Forum List

Back