Yes, your Children are being Indoctrinated: 'Sharia Law is Delightful'/'Totally Awesome'

All you ever is sheer nonsense, LOL @ "christian sharia law" what a dope

"Christian sharia law" a/k/a fundamentalist xtianianity.
:cuckoo:

You loons don't even know what Sharia law is...let alone Christianity. You're all a waste if time

I went to catholic school. I am well aware of the douchebags , fakes , and hypocrites who run organized religion .

Good for you, well dweller

Parents Angry After Middle Schoolers Learn Sharia Law Is TOTALLY AWESOME

"A group of parents in Southern Indiana has expressed alarm because their children in the local taxpayer-funded middle school are learning that Sharia law is a delightful concept beloved by women forced to live under its yoke."

"Parents say the assignment disregards the ultra-oppressive lack of freedom and the morass of human rights violations which exist in Saudi Arabia and under Sharia law in some Muslim countries.

“The way that the worksheet is left would be like describing how effective Hitler was at nationalizing Germany and creating patriotism but leaving out that he slaughtered 6 million Jews,” frustrated parent Dean Hohl declared at a recent New Albany-Floyd County school board meeting, according to The Courier-Journal."

"Coletti, the creator of the assignment, defended her work. “If I can shape something so that kids have to decide for themselves, once I get them involved in the situation, they never forget it,” the former social studies teacher told The Courier-Journal."

The problem is the assignment is based n a fictional person who describes how awesome Sharia Law is and how delightful life is under Sharia Law without teaching the REALITY of Sharia Law and life under Sharia Law. Coletti is not giving a REAL view of Sharia Law to the children from which they can honestly decide for themselves. They are being sold a one-sided view....being 'indoctrinated'.

"Coletti said she will retire the assignment and related material going forward because she doesn’t want to court bad press."

Indiana... nuff said.

Crazy Trump-bagger parents in America's trailer park.

Bigoted parents should have their children put into foster homes while they attend mandatory tolerance classes.

You loons don't even know what Sharia law is...let alone Christianity. You're all a waste if time

I went to catholic school. I am well aware of the douchebags , fakes , and hypocrites who run organized religion .

I know your type too. You talk a good game , go to church twice a year. You act like you are next to god but you cherry pick parts of the Bible like it's al a Carte religion . you do and say shit that would make Jesus vomit .

I know your type too. You talk a good game , go to church twice a year. You act like you are next to god but you cherry pick parts of the Bible like it's al a Carte religion . you do and say shit that would make Jesus vomit .

We attend Church weekly and I run the Homeless Outreach for our parish....try again well dweller. You don't know shit

if our country wasn't founded by Christians but instead by Muslims America would not even exist.....instead you'd probably be wearing a veil and asking your husband to drive you to the market to buy dinner for your eight children....

We attend Church weekly and I run the Homeless Outreach for our parish....try again well dweller. You don't know shit

So I was right about the al a carte / terrible person thing .

So I was right about the al a carte / terrible person thing .

Your record of being right about anything is dismal, toad. You're just fun to mess with

The OP is based on freedomhouse, a Christian sharia type of website.

It is broadcasting fake news. The main complaint, and it is legitimate, is that the lesson plan leaves out women's abuses by Sharia. And, again, most Christian Dominionist sects believe in female abuse.

It is broadcasting fake news. The main complaint, and it is legitimate, is that the lesson plan leaves out women's abuses by Sharia. And, again, most Christian Dominionist sects believe in female abuse.

if i were you i'd be more worried about Muslim dominionists.....their female abuse is monstrous....

Good grief....more nonsense

if i were you i'd be more worried about Muslim dominionists.....their female abuse is monstrous....
If I were you, and that includes Sassy, since you live here, you work on correcting Christian alt right abuse of its female and girl membership. The lesson plans are being reviewed. Move along.

Deny, deny, deny. Look at the Quiverfull women - bred like cattle until their wombs give out.

Ahlima is, of course, completely fictional. She is a character who appears to have sprung from the imagination of Sharon Coletti, the president of InspirEd Educators. Colleti — whose business website is a veritable cornucopia of comic sans font — said the completely fictitious character of Ahlima is based on someone she once saw being interviewed on a television news program.

Read more: Parents Angry After Middle Schoolers Learn Sharia Law Is TOTALLY AWESOME

I guess it slid by the readers and posters...

Deny, deny, deny. Look at the Quiverfull women - bred like cattle until their wombs give out.

It's their choice to do whatever or whoever you're referring to. Is it a forced religion? Is it being taught in schools?

You're just blabbering to blabber on Christians ya old hag

Ahlima is, of course, completely fictional. She is a character who appears to have sprung from the imagination of Sharon Coletti, the president of InspirEd Educators. Colleti — whose business website is a veritable cornucopia of comic sans font — said the completely fictitious character of Ahlima is based on someone she once saw being interviewed on a television news program.

Read more: Parents Angry After Middle Schoolers Learn Sharia Law Is TOTALLY AWESOME

Al Qaeda used Bert and Ernie form Sesame Street in videos to teach kids to hate and kill others. Your point is....?

You thought Jack and Jill were real people?

You thought Jack and Jill were real people?
Evidently you got off base, and have yet to find the porch light...

Forum List

Back