Yet another black person has been shot

FBI to Assist in Probe of Texas Football Player s Death - ABC News
Yet another unarmed black person was shot by a police officer. It's just completely insane, looks like America went completely mad. That black guy was completely harmless and he was shot just because he was running away from the police. It's happening over and over again. Is it because white policemen are racist? Or just because they are genuinely dumb? I can't believe they are that stupid.

What we need are laws against this sort of thing

That should do the trick.......

no kidding those 10, 000 before this has SURLY helped.
good grief. these threads are ho hum. sorry the guy died but. we can't do anything about it
Not me, he was just somebody we would have had to feed in prison.
Well, you might have to feed any dependents he might have had now that he can't provide for them anymore!
Yeah, like he was ever providing for them in the first place.
You've already been shown that 71% of Black fathers pay their court ordered child support and spend more time with their kids than Whites or Hispanic fathers do!

What we need are laws against this sort of thing

That should do the trick.......

no kidding those 10, 000 before this has SURLY helped.
good grief. these threads are ho hum. sorry the guy died but. we can't do anything about it
Not me, he was just somebody we would have had to feed in prison.
Well, you might have to feed any dependents he might have had now that he can't provide for them anymore!
Yeah, like he was ever providing for them in the first place.
You've already been shown that 71% of Black fathers pay their court ordered child support and spend more time with their kids than Whites or Hispanic fathers do!
I have? When? Where?

So don't run from the police ....
Well, I dunno... breaking into a car dealership at 1: AM and wandering around inside when the cops arrive just isn't a wise idea. Hell, they don't know if you are armed or not! I think might have to side with the cops on this one! I'll wait for more facts; but ,right now, it looks like the cop was justified!

And he was armed. He used his car as a deadly weapon and committed an act of violence with it.

Well, I dunno... breaking into a car dealership at 1: AM and wandering around inside when the cops arrive just isn't a wise idea. Hell, they don't know if you are armed or not! I think might have to side with the cops on this one! I'll wait for more facts; but ,right now, it looks like the cop was justified!

And he was armed. He used his car as a deadly weapon and committed an act of violence with it.
Now you are over reaching! The report indicates he wasn't in his car when he was shot but was running away. We have only the cop's word on what happened. Apparently the experienced cop fired his tasers but it was the rookie who used lethal fire power. As I said, I'll wait to see what the final investigation reveals.

and how did the police know he was unarmed; hell if i was a cop i'd assume ALL BLACK men are armed.. Not to mention they all hate the cops; esp. white cops. Are libs really this stupid? You think police go out and say lets kill a ******? really?

Yet another unarmed black person was shot by a police officer. It's just completely insane, looks like America went completely mad. That black guy was completely harmless and he was shot just because he was running away from the police. It's happening over and over again. Is it because white policemen are racist? Or just because they are genuinely dumb? I can't believe they are that stupid.
I wouldn't dream of running from the cops.

What if they're trying to take your gun :shock:

Good thing there are 'Super-Sized' Black plastic garbage bags.
BTW virtually every young negro man who is 'streamed' into 'maybe colleges' are 'football players'.
So fucking what?

Cops murder more whites than blacks. That would seem to prove a lack of racism in these shootings.

More likely this is what you get when the police have become militarized. The police state rolls on.

I wouldn't dream of running from the cops.

What if they're trying to take your gun :shock:
I'd give it to them as long as they took eveybodies. Just like a German citizen in ww2, what are you going to do? Maybe in 500 or 1000 years we won't be such an unevolved species so afraid of its government and neighbors.

I know this will never be a perfect world But in the future do you really think every home will or should have multiple automatic weapons?

Do you really think future humans will have an arsenal in every home?

The kid has a history of drug abuse. He was likely high on something. That alone makes it a good thing that he was taken out while the only damage done was a window.

Now you are over reaching! The report indicates he wasn't in his car when he was shot but was running away. We have only the cop's word on what happened. Apparently the experienced cop fired his tasers but it was the rookie who used lethal fire power. As I said, I'll wait to see what the final investigation reveals.

I'm not overreaching. You're looking at this in hindsight, I'm looking from the perspective of the responding police officers and how little they knew about the situation. When somebody uses weapons with deadly force, police are put on high alert. You Leftwats assume he was shot because he's black and for all you know, one ore more of the responding officers was also black. Police are not racist like you people are and they don't see black and white, they see situations and how best to resolve them and still come home safely to their families. I for one am glad the cops decided they were going to go home to their families no matter what.

I'm not overreaching. You're looking at this in hindsight, I'm looking from the perspective of the responding police officers and how little they knew about the situation. When somebody uses weapons with deadly force, police are put on high alert. You Leftwats assume he was shot because he's black and for all you know, one ore more of the responding officers was also black. Police are not racist like you people are and they don't see black and white, they see situations and how best to resolve them and still come home safely to their families. I for one am glad the cops decided they were going to go home to their families no matter what.
for the last time, there is no nexus between the use of deadly force and the vehicle... the dude was wandering around on foot inside of the building. Furthermore, the more experienced officer used his taser...we dont know what happened after that except the rookie cop fired 4 shots and the 19 year old died.

Now I have to disagree with on the racism shown by some police officers. There are plenty out there willing and ready to kill without hesitation.. especially if the target is a black person.

Here is another tip. If the frequency of shooting by police officers of unarmed people continues at the present rate or higher, the criminals are going to arm themselves and start firing first. More police officers wil not be going home to their families.

for the last time, there is no nexus between the use of deadly force and the vehicle... the dude was wandering around on foot inside of the building. Furthermore, the more experienced officer used his taser...we dont know what happened after that except the rookie cop fired 4 shots and the 19 year old died.

Now I have to disagree with on the racism shown by some police officers. There are plenty out there willing and ready to kill without hesitation.. especially if the target is a black person.

Here is another tip. If the frequency of shooting by police officers of unarmed people continues at the present rate or higher, the criminals are going to arm themselves and start firing first. More police officers wil not be going home to their families.
You're projecting your own racism and bigotry onto police. Shame on you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 51

You're projecting your own racism and bigotry onto police. Shame on you.

I haven't killed anyone. Whatever bigotry you THINK I have isn't the deadly kind that permeates the police departments of the land!

Forum List

Back