🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yet another GOP politician outed - in a not-nice way

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Hmmm, interesting. Grainy video at the link.

Fargo lawmaker sent explicit photo claims disclosure was payback for vote on gay rights bill WDAY

Ok, here we go:

A North Dakota lawmaker who sent an explicit photo of himself to another man says the exchange being made public is retaliation for a recent vote against expanding gay rights.

Rep. Randy Boehning, a 52-year-old Republican legislator from Fargo, says a Capitol employee told him a fellow lawmaker vowed to out him as gay if he continued to vote against bills granting gays legal protections against discrimination.

Boehning refused to identify at this point who he believes is behind the purported political payback for his vote against Senate Bill 2279, the third such bill defeated in the past six years by North Dakota legislators.

The exchange came to light when Dustin Smith, a 21-year-old Bismarck man with no known connections to the Capitol, contacted The Forum earlier this month, saying he recognized Boehning from a gay dating smartphone app called Grindr. Chatting under the user name Top Man!, Boehning sent Smith sexually suggestive messages and, in the early morning hours of March 12, an unsolicited photo of his penis, according to exchanges reviewed by The Forum.

"How can you discriminate against the person you're trying to pick up?" Smith said in a recent interview..

...was relieved to come out because he no longer has to worry about being outed.

"The 1,000-pound gorilla has been lifted," he said. "I have to confront it at some point."

Uhm, ok.

Discuss. How long before this man gets a primary challenge from the Right?

Oh, and Boehning is 52, the young man is 21.... oy.

:D

These are reasons I'm not a Dem or a Rep... GOP loves war and hates gays while Dems love war and hates the middle class and poor. Reps pretend they are moral and use the bible Dems pretend they are moral and use welfare... Reality is it's the same thing used to buy votes while oppressing the population.

Good grief, the clowns are out in full force. one garbage thread another

=D

Attachments

• l.png
    l.png
    298.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Banned
These are reasons I'm not a Dem or a Rep... GOP loves war and hates gays while Dems love war and hates the middle class and poor. Reps pretend they are moral and use the bible Dems pretend they are moral and use welfare... Reality is it's the same thing used to buy votes while oppressing the population.

And I am totally cool with you being a true independent and speaking your mind, loud and clear. After all, that is the purpose for such an unbelievably open forum like USMB.

Forum List

Back