Yet another reason to BOYCOTT Chinese products whenever possible.

Too bad soon all the IT people will be foreign born. We are going the way of Rome.

i was called a nut by some .....who refused to join my 'crusade' as they called it...to buy american made.....i am glad others are getting on board with boycotting chinese products....my self i started as soon as they began killing animals with their dogfood and cats foods...the babies in their own country....with bad formula.....

ya know what really pissed me off...i went to get a flag....assembled in america is not the same as made in america...and dont give me one american flag packaged with a bunch of other chinese shit....i want the whole package to be made in america......

cheap clothes are the pisser now.....kim rogers shirts....buy one get two free.....making it 8 bucks....each....cheap stuff made with child labor...but i am not a clothes shopper to begin with....textiles are hard to find...made in america...which is sad...nc use to be a textile giant....

i was called a nut by some .....who refused to join my 'crusade' as they called it...to buy american made.....i am glad others are getting on board with boycotting chinese products....my self i started as soon as they began killing animals with their dogfood and cats foods...the babies in their own country....with bad formula.....

ya know what really pissed me off...i went to get a flag....assembled in america is not the same as made in america...and dont give me one american flag packaged with a bunch of other chinese shit....i want the whole package to be made in america......

cheap clothes are the pisser now.....kim rogers shirts....buy one get two free.....making it 8 bucks....each....cheap stuff made with child labor...but i am not a clothes shopper to begin with....textiles are hard to find...made in america...which is sad...nc use to be a textile giant....

There used to be two large textile plants near here...gone.
There were three auto plants within 100 miles...two gone
A company that made busses....gone
A General Electric Plant....gone
An RCA Television plant....gone
A large plant that made automotive wiring....gone
A large elevator company...about 1/4 the size it was 20 years ago
I can go on.... 1000's of solid paying jobs - all gone. Replaced with low wage service jobs.
But it is more than that, MUCH more than that. Small businesses are at least 1/3 what they were 40-50 years ago. All replaced by corporate box stores selling 80% cheap foreign goods. So you take all the wealth that all of the above was spread out among thousands of people - now concentrated in a handful of super wealthy.

I am afraid after 50 years of seeing American freedoms, wealth and quality of life deteriorate I have had to face the conclusions that Americans are the most self destructive culture on the planet. All the powers that be have to do is distract us by entertainment and dividing the population along party lines...too blind to see the whole apparatus is designed to harvest our wealth into the hands of a few.

Repeating AGAIN - since 2009, the top 7% wage earners have lavished in a 33% earnings increase while the remaining WORKING Americans have declined 5%....as well as record number on welfare and gov't. assistance.
So many so stupid to see that the "recovery" in the past 8 years has only benefitted the wealthiest in our nation. 93%, on average, have not received any benefit from this "recovery".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back