You can be all three.

Despite what some seem to think the following are not mutually exclusive.
1- You can be outraged over the murder of George Floyd.
2- You can be outraged over those who use the murder of George Floyd as a justification to riot, loot and committ arson.
3- You can still support the many good decent police officers across the
country.
1591322873872.png

Very well put. And you can be blue, red, green, other, or none of the above and be all three too.

I am not outraged by the first two...I expect those things.
I do support the many good police officers...but like my stepfather said many years ago when I indicated my desire to join the Marine Corp..."Why the fuck would you do that for?"
It's a thankless, shit job.

Last edited:
The big question is why can Floyd brutally rob a black woman without sparking black outrage.
Did he kill her?
Is that an excuse? Black people get mostly killed by black people by the way. That is a point that is completely ignored.
And the majority of people killed by the police in the US is white.

Yeah, bullshit. If you don't like the state of the racial environment within America, welp, you can fucking go. I promise to help you relocate, if required. There's a ton of fascist countries that will better suit your needs, bud.

The big question is why can Floyd brutally rob a black woman without sparking black outrage.
Did he kill her?
Is that an excuse? Black people get mostly killed by black people by the way. That is a point that is completely ignored.

Yeah, bullshit. If you don't like the state of the racial environment within America, welp, you can fucking go. I promise to help you relocate, if required. There's a ton of fascist countries that will better suit your needs, bud.
What I said are just simple facts. There is no justifying of Floyd´s death whatsoever.

Did he kill her?

What I said are just simple facts. There is no justifying of Floyd´s death whatsoever.

Of course. No one is trying to justify Floyd's death. It was fucking murder, period, IMO.

It was 13 years ago and he spent 5 years in prison. How long are we supposed to be outraged? And does it mean he deserved to be killed in the street?

Did he kill her?

Of course. No one is trying to justify Floyd's death. It was fucking murder, period, IMO.
Maybe not. Floyd was on something and had a heart disease. However, he was handcuffed and there was no need for personal protection.

2- You can be outraged over those who use the murder of George Floyd as a justification to riot, loot and committ arson.
country.
I don't think anyone is denying that.

Did he kill her?

Maybe not. Floyd was on something and had a heart disease. However, he was handcuffed and there was no need for personal protection.

Irrelevant.

country.
I have seen people criticized for still supporting the police I have seen them criticized for calling looters, arsonist, rioters by these names. Granted those doing this are a small minority and total idiots but they are out there.

country.

I can also damn well choose not to be outraged over the death of a convicted violent home invader felon. It's my motherfucking right as an American Citizen. But thanks again for "educating" me on the possibilities of using my own free will. Apologies, nerve=struck.

country.
I have seen people criticized for still supporting the police I have seen them criticized for calling looters, arsonist, rioters by these names. Granted those doing this are a small minority and total idiots but they are out there.
The vast majority of police officers are good, hard working, folks.

The vast majority of protestors are peaceful.

Forum List

Back