You don't know how hard it is....

You seem to have had no problamo before doing it..I can't have the one I like, so I do with what I have....

You seem to have had no problamo before doing it..I can't have the one I like, so I do with what I have....

I made a bet - I have to keep this one until Feb 23 (ack!) - anyway.... could be worse I guess.....

Which is the one you like/want?

for me NOT to change my Profile Pic shadow355

I'm dyin' here!!!!
If you are as cute as you seem put up a pic. Or do like the others and put up a fake. I don't care if its not you. I'm thinking Mariann from Gilligan's island.

No one but you will even remember this one. Change it.

I made a bet - I have to keep this one until Feb 23 (ack!) - anyway.... could be worse I guess.....

I had one on the old forum OS that was a gif, no gif's on this OS..

You can convert a gif to another format.... if you still have it I could do it, or, could find one, but, I think this is your identity now..............

I'm dyin' here!!!!
If you are as cute as you seem put up a pic. Or do like the others and put up a fake. I don't care if its not you. I'm thinking Mariann from Gilligan's island.

awww.... I have never been told I seem cute - that's awesome! Mariann! Even more awesome! :)
No, I'm try to see if I can keep the bet -- Feb 23 is not that far away.... <pout>.....

I'm dyin' here!!!!

awww.... I have never been told I seem cute - that's awesome! Mariann! Even more awesome! :)
No, I'm try to see if I can keep the bet -- Feb 23 is not that far away.... <pout>.....

-- Feb 23 is not that far away.... <pout>.....

" Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives."

I had one on the old forum OS that was a gif, no gif's on this OS..

You can convert a gif to another format.... if you still have it I could do it, or, could find one, but, I think this is your identity now..............
I have always had Bart mooning......before it was a gif of Bart pulling his pants down to Moon and then pulled his pants back up....

Hey Bonzi, I think this one should be your next avie. ;)

fun-clown-e1371238320674.jpg

Feb 23rd @ 9:00 am to be precise.

Think of your avatar as you with a new and wild hair style. A style ...... That fits your posts. :) ;)

Chow baby ----- Shadow

Forum List

Back