You know who you are ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sandy73

Thanks for being my friends .. You are all great people to know & I am HONORED to have met and chatted w/ you all !

Sandy, sure hope this doesn't mean you're not posting anymore. I love reading your stuff. :)

No Kathianne I appreciate your post also..

Not to start anything up again but I refuse to let disrespectful assholes get me down !:p: I would go CRAZY if I didn't have my USMB family !

Very glad to hear you are staying. I try to ignor those that just are not bright enough to join in my point of view. :p: lol

What did I miss? I have to get my beauty sleep, so I miss the late night shenanigans.

D:
asshat? oh god thats funny LMAO
Sorry, but that word really tickled me lol

We all love ya Sandy :)

Originally posted by -=d=-
why the fuck is that asshat a moderator??? and of WHAT?

:mad:

Jeff & Laura - that user needs a beating.
you know I figured I would just leave all this shit alone....but a offer of a beating from a puke...lol...I travel all over the US tell me where ya want to meet & I will be happy to meet ya...LOL
Jeff

I leave for one day....And I miss things...Dam I need to stay in close contact with someone to fell me in now what happened..:confused: Hey Sandy am I one of your friends? :( Hope so because girl you ROCK!!!!:cof:

Originally posted by jimnyc
I'm going to ignore this comment, as I'm confident that you aren't aware that Jeff is my brother.

Roger that. I was trying to decide if I should let him know that... but just then Jim showed up with his cape! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back