You think you have seen it all until you see this woman pisses in grocery store cooler

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Ok just think you touch the shit that goes there when it's not empty .... or at least the person cleaning it has to touch that piss.

There is another video where some lady just takes a dump right in the grocery isle too lmao.

• Banned
Why would you look something like this up or post it here? Fucking weirdo

What the hell is wrong with you?

I have a news feed asshole that's why so I look up nothing so stop assuming because you constantly make an ASS out of yourself. so fk off prick.

• Banned

If you are so pathetically weak and would rather HIDE like the cowardly ass hole you are and NOT know WTF is touching your food that is your pathetic weak minded want.

Just like fast food restaurant. Do you want to know if some wipes their ass with it or do you prefer to hide from it like a good little coward and just eat not knowing a thing...

Most people with a fkn brain would rather know so they don't eat the crap or go to that fast food place.

• Banned

If you are so pathetically weak and would rather HIDE like the cowardly ass hole you are and NOT know WTF is touching your food that is your pathetic weak minded want.

Just like fast food restaurant. Do you want to know if some wipes their ass with it or do you prefer to hide from it like a good little coward and just eat not knowing a thing...

Most people with a fkn brain would rather know so they don't eat the crap or go to that fast food place.
As if you are never going to buy another product from a store cooler.
Seriously, you're a moron.

I think the bigger question is what is wrong with those who create such news in the first place? Is this really the kind of stuff that they want to be known for?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I have a news feed asshole that's why so I look up nothing so stop assuming because you constantly make an ASS out of yourself. so fk off prick.
Wackosrus.com is not a news feed...

Just sayin

It's GENERAL DISCUSSION JERK OFF, now run and tell like a good little CYKA
Run and tell what? That I'm trolling the biggest nut on USMB? That should be obvious, right?

I think the bigger question is what is wrong with those who create such news in the first place? Is this really the kind of stuff that they want to be known for?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well we can always close orur eyes buy food from teh market not knowing WTF KIND OF disease we pick up because someone pisses or shits on our groceries .

Turning our heads pretending not to know about is a nice way to deny reality I guess.

Do ppl seriously think a sign would be put up by the grocer saying by the way someone pissed in our coolers today..............

Just sayin

Run and tell what? That I'm trolling the biggest nut on USMB? That should be obvious, right?

:boohoo:

As if you are never going to buy another product from a store cooler.
Seriously, you're a moron.

Just sayin

Just sayin

BYE BYE BYE BYE

Forum List

Back