You want to be click bait, or do you want to know the truth?

imawhosure

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2015
Sooooooo damn confusing, is it not? No, it isn't! Kamala is getting hosed almost as bad as Biden was; but you would never, ever, know it!

What the Left is trying to do, is convince you that you have already lost so you stay home, lol. Fact is, you already won, as long as you do NOT stay home!

The Left was totally in a quandary---------> In essence, they could NOT bypass Kamala; then with a straight face, proclaim they are the party of minorities. They are enthused that they got all of this by Americans, then with a straight face proclaim it was all fair, lol. You do realize, that the reason they are so damn ARROGANT, is because they managed to pull off the big switch, and even their own voters aren't pissed, lol!

I have to ask everyone------->why have a primary at all, when if you are Leftists, you can just install anyone you want to if you feel as if you are losing? I would say that the only way they should be able to replace Biden after the primaries, is if he dies, or is KILLED. But then again, if we put that forward, as we can see, these Leftist clowns may do the unthinkable.

In all sincerity---------->there is NO DAMN WAY we should lose the Presidency. If we do, it is over. No reason to argue/debate any longer. I would rather suggest you hide quickly, before these Leftist ANIMALS come get you!

The GASLIGHTERS are working overtime, lol. Come November, you have a choice................and that choice is simple...........forget the rhetoric.......WAS IT BETTER before Biden/Kamala, or was it worse? Look back, and YOU decide!

Sooooooo damn confusing, is it not? No, it isn't! Kamala is getting hosed almost as bad as Biden was; but you would never, ever, know it!

What the Left is trying to do, is convince you that you have already lost so you stay home, lol. Fact is, you already won, as long as you do NOT stay home!

The Left was totally in a quandary---------> In essence, they could NOT bypass Kamala; then with a straight face, proclaim they are the party of minorities. They are enthused that they got all of this by Americans, then with a straight face proclaim it was all fair, lol. You do realize, that the reason they are so damn ARROGANT, is because they managed to pull off the big switch, and even their own voters aren't pissed, lol!

I have to ask everyone------->why have a primary at all, when if you are Leftists, you can just install anyone you want to if you feel as if you are losing? I would say that the only way they should be able to replace Biden after the primaries, is if he dies, or is KILLED. But then again, if we put that forward, as we can see, these Leftist clowns may do the unthinkable.

In all sincerity---------->there is NO DAMN WAY we should lose the Presidency. If we do, it is over. No reason to argue/debate any longer. I would rather suggest you hide quickly, before these Leftist ANIMALS come get you!

The GASLIGHTERS are working overtime, lol. Come November, you have a choice................and that choice is simple...........forget the rhetoric.......WAS IT BETTER before Biden/Kamala, or was it worse? Look back, and YOU decide!
Thousands of ways we could lose the presidency.

Get out and vote and bring 10 voters with you when you do.

The fact is 100%, Kamala is losing BIG TIME. You would say that, "you did not know that" wouldn't you!

These people feeding you their nonsense, are the same people who just months ago, told you Biden was articulate, a genius, and fully functional.
Understand.......THE SAME PEOPLE!

What they are all trying to do, is SUPRESS your vote, by convincing you that YOUR side has already lost, lol.

Fact is, YOU HAVE WON, if you vote! These people are DONE, they know it, and are trying everything they possibly can to convince you to fall asleep at the wheel.

You want to hose them? Then VOTE, and spank them off the US political stage.

Harris trampled Donny. He has heel prints still in his forehead.
Trump actually came out ahead, but your cult demands you believe she came out better.
Imagine playing a baseball game one team is allowed players for all positions while the other is not allowed to have any outfielders or a third baseman. Then when the team with the most players comes out with a slightly higher score. That team celebrates winning, but did they really win? No they did one of the things Americans have always claimed that they stood for they did not win fairly.
No one fact checked Harris and her lies. No one fact checked the moderators and their lie. The fact that Harris claimed that none of or service members were in any war zone shows what she thinks of them.

There is NO WAY someone as unlikeable as Kamala suddenly has an audience of screaming banshies loving her literally overnight. Most of those banshies are bussed in on buses and are PAID to cheer and I've shown you videos where they were given free pizza and whatever else they promised them. Most of this is an "illusion" to get voters to think she is HOT STUFF. But the reality is MOST Americans knows this whole thing is BULLSHIT and nobody voted for her to be where she is in the presidential run. The Dems have to play this out to the end, with plenty of propaganda. I can only hope these Kamala voters are on youtube and other social media sites and reaIize what a STUPID idiot Kamala really is..

Trump actually came out ahead, but your cult demands you believe she came out better.
Imagine playing a baseball game one team is allowed players for all positions while the other is not allowed to have any outfielders or a third baseman. Then when the team with the most players comes out with a slightly higher score. That team celebrates winning, but did they really win? No they did one of the things Americans have always claimed that they stood for they did not win fairly.
No one fact checked Harris and her lies. No one fact checked the moderators and their lie. The fact that Harris claimed that none of or service members were in any war zone shows what she thinks of them.
What a goofy statement. Yes, she has been fact checked, she comes far ahead of Donny Bumble.

And, yes, the great majority of Democrats and Americans generally are fine with here challenging Bozo Butt.

1726608054683.png

What a goofy statement. Yes, she has been fact checked, she comes far ahead of Donny Bumble.
No she was not fact checked by the moderators and even the moderators lied at one point.
By keep up the good work of shilling for Harris I am sure your cult appreciates it

Forum List

Back