Young man commits suicide because of addiction

Scary story.

Oh, no. He smoked weed. That damned devil weed claims another. Hah!

Most folks that smoke weed don't have that type of reaction to the substance. Some people have a negative reaction.

I have seen people who were too high.

All they ever had to do was calm down for an hour or two and they recovered.

My dog got too high when she got access to my husband's edibles. (Husband had dementia and couldn't be blamed. I left just enough by his bed and he knocked part of a dose onto the floor by his bed.) The dog got fucked up and scared the shit out of me, not knowing that she had access to the edible, but before I could arrange a ride to the vet, she started coming down and acting more normally.

A week later, hubby knocked the edible to the floor again but I got to it before doggie did. That's how I figured out what had happened. After that, I dispensed more strictly.

Now what you need to do is to get others to follow this individuals lead .
Huge potetial if it catches on .
It will get rid of life wasters , addicts and lower the crime rate .
Also an excellent space saving project as fatty people take over more and more of the planet .

it said he drank a lot too.....in the pot shops you can buy different grades of pot....some with that high THC they talk about and some with the 1970's level.....if he didnt cut down on that....thats on him....
I smoked weed during my college days and a few years after I graduated. I never had any negative effects but did gain lots of weight.

Forum List

Back