Your List.Questions That Likely Will And Will Not Be Asked Of Hillary Clinton. CNN Debate.

How bout...Do you cling to your utube benghazi lie....and what other whoppers should you apologize for and why should America replace one liar of the yr with another

There's really no need to watch the Democrat debate. It will be very dull and boring. Just like watching a bunch of old folks at an old folks home. Hillary will be pass gas. Donald Trump has already said that without his being there it will be really boring.

In the sense that watching real wrestling is boring compared to watching professional (aka all fake) wrestling.

Hillary, now seriously, do you believe that Debbie Wasserman Schultz is beyond dumb and insane, and needs to be taken away by the men in white coats?

I'd like to hear hiLIARy's responses to the questions posed to Chelsea:

Would you consider it appropriate behaviour if someone came up to you on your job and started badgering you with questions about whether or not your father was a perv?

My father is neither a well-known sexual predator who abused the power of his office to exploit subordinate women nor a frequent guest to an orgy island populated with underage girls.

So Miss Hillary, dont you feel the least bit guilty in regards to receiving about 250,000 a speech when the average working woman only makes about 30,000 a year?

Would you consider it appropriate behaviour if someone came up to you on your job and started badgering you with questions about whether or not your father was a perv?

My father is neither a well-known sexual predator who abused the power of his office to exploit subordinate women nor a frequent guest to an orgy island populated with underage girls.

You're just jealous because conservative men of wealth and power have no interest in broken down old bags like you.

Do they? Is Trump a good representative of how conservative men treat women when those men get rich and famous?

You're just jealous because conservative men of wealth and power have no interest in broken down old bags like you.

Do they? Is Trump a good representative of how conservative men treat women when those men get rich and famous?

Too funny. If you think that I would want the attentions of some saggy old man like Bubba Clinton or his conservative equivalent (if there is one), you are sorely delusional.

You are equally delusional if you think I support Trump.

*happily married*

boe

P.S. I bet you haven't gotten laid since the late sixties when you did it with some drunk chick passed out at Woodstock.

There's really no need to watch the Democrat debate. It will be very dull and boring. Just like watching a bunch of old folks at an old folks home. Hillary will be pass gas. Donald Trump has already said that without his being there it will be really boring.

In the sense that watching real wrestling is boring compared to watching professional (aka all fake) wrestling.

Real wrestling? Really? From the 80 years old over the hill gang? You folks don't have anyone under 80 to put up?

Too funny. If you think that I would want the attentions of some saggy old man like Bubba Clinton or his conservative equivalent (if there is one), you are sorely delusional.

You are equally delusional if you think I support Trump.

*happily married*

boe

P.S. I bet you haven't gotten laid since the late sixties when you did it with some drunk chick passed out at Woodstock.

Please don't creep me out, or anyone else for that matter, with posts about your odious interest in my sex life.

Ms. Clinton, will Monica or Jennifer occupy any of the rooms in the White House? Will Monica share a cigar with Bill while you're away on Presidential business?

Real wrestling? Really? From the 80 years old over the hill gang? You folks don't have anyone under 80 to put up?

I predict you will attack the Democratic debate.

Let's see how accurate I am, compared to you.

I'm not holding my breath thinking they will even be asked something worth commenting on.

I'm not holding my breath thinking they will even be asked something worth commenting on.

No because you're programmed.

HYPOCRISYMETER1-300x133.jpg

ask what she thinks of this?

How about

Do you believe there is a right wing conspiracy out to get you?

Fired Benghazi investigator says House probe is partisan

In a draft of his legal complaint, the Air Force Reserve major says he was unlawfully fired

He says he sought to conduct a comprehensive probe instead of focusing on Hillary Rodham Clinton

He describes himself as a Republican planning to vote for the GOP presidential nominee

Read more here: Fired Benghazi investigator says House probe is partisan

You can ignore the first two minutes, if you want, but check the 2:04 mark
:thup:

shit....forgot the link...

Last edited:

Whatever. Don't you need to go down to your local neighborhood convenience store and strong-arm the clerk and pick up a couple of packs of Swisher Sweets?

and in regards to what zoo animal Hillary sees herself as? hmm, an 800 pound gorilla or a 2000 pound Rhino that eats people.

Forum List

Back