“You’re Out of Your F***ing Minds!”: Protesters Disrupt Biden-Obama-Clinton $25 Million ‘Grassroots’ Fundraiser in New York City

Gosh, it really burns the Democrats are raising a lot more money than the Republicans, doesn't it. :lol:

Even without Sam Bankman-Fried chipping in!
Money means nothing in presidential politics of today...
you can't buy a dementia patients way into the white house....

This is the Democrat strongpoint. Whenever they start looking like the elitist, totalitarian money grubbers that they are, they get their media buttboys to rebrand them. But it's pretty far fetched when they start calling a 15 million dollar fundraiser, "grassroots". Hell, they didn't even let the people who only give $100 dollar donations drive by the venue, but that's exactly what I expected from three jive turkeys, squirming to keep their grubby paws on that easy money. MAGA

O'rly?

Did they hold the donors families hostage or something? Did they threaten to kill their families if they didn't come to dinner?

I'm sensing some insane jealousy here. It really burns your asses the Dems are beating the GOP at their own game, doesn't it.

And no one steals like Donald Trump does. Just ask the cancer kids whose charity money he stole. Just ask the elderly victims of his fake university.
The Dems have a coalition, Trump has isolated himself and relies on mob rule.
The dems created these weirdos and gave them permission to break all rules of civilized behavior so its good to see it thrown back at them...
You want to tell a time when humans acted civilized?

Here in Chicago, they’re still counting ballots from Tuesday, claim this morning they had 50k mail in ballots to count. Demofk vs demofk and the party backed candidate is behind. Hmmmm cheat much? 50k on Thursday?
Here you go, perhaps my count was off a bit, here's a video with the details. Party backed candidates seem to always get every one of the, look what I found, ballots. It's always, oops, we made a mistake, forgive us and look the other way.

Last edited:
They must since there are two potential nursing home occupants running.
Let me demonstrate what will be expected by every trump supporter, defined in this Demofk vs Demofk campaign in Chicago..Some county in the key states will all at the same time see how many ballots they need to win and make an announcement stating, lookey here, we found 10k of ballots we missed during our counting. And look, they are all for xiden!!!!! ahhahaahahahahahahaha. Then you will all say, nothing to see here.

BTW, this is exactly how Al Franken won his initial race in Minnesota

No, the people in the democratic party work together, Trump and Republicans do not work together.
yeah, schumer and peloser tell everyone to step in line!! yeah, we know. The WEF and WHO give them their marching orders.

Here you go, perhaps my count was off a bit, here's a video with the details. Party backed candidates seem to always get every one of the, look what I found, ballots. It's always, oops, we made a mistake, forgive us and look the other way.

Oh my God it's a miracle I tell ya. A tried and true miracle . Nothing to see here folks , just a miracle.

Forum List

Back