🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"You've Been Served". January 6th Organizer Hit With Civil Lawsuit As He Leaves House Deposition

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Jan. 6 organizer Ali Alexander reportedly was served with a civil lawsuit on Thursday as he left a closed-door deposition before the House select committee investigating the Capitol insurrection.

Alexander was flanked by his attorneys and surrounded by reporters as he walked out of the building on Thursday evening, according to video captured by the Daily Beast's Zachary Petrizzo.

A man approached Alexander holding out documents and said, ""Mr. Alexander, I have a summons for you. This is a valid service of process."

By that look on your lawyers face, I would rethink my position on cooperating sunshine. This doesn't get any easier.

So, there's GOOD rioting, and then there' s what happened on Jan 6th then. I notice the MSM stopped refrerring to that as an "insurrection" and been downgraded to "riot". So all the other riots democrats fed into and off of that happened in 2020 where OK somehow. Really?

Raw Sewage. “Civil lawsuit”. My God can these leftards get any dumber?
Another failed Trump impeachment......No boogey man to raise camapign cash from. Holding 'public' trials' this spring to piss off the left about Trump.

Trump is going to run and likely win in 2024.

Commies, Your Boogeyman is returning like Pennywise from another dimension.

BOO!

Trump is going to run and likely win in 2024.

Commies, Your Boogeyman is returning like Pennywise from another dimension.

BOO!
Get rid of VP Kamala, appoint HRC to Veep, suddenly Biden has 'on going' mental issues, HRC now Prez.....Shoe in to kick Trumps ass in 2024.

Forum List

Back