Yup, DJT was right about guns, the Secret Service, and Hillary

I agree with a friend of mine that "I take Trump's point—any American should be able to conceal carry who passes the same background checks and training as the Secret Service." :)

Donald Trump Says Hillary Clinton’s Bodyguards Should Disarm to ‘See What Happens to Her’ http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.html?smid=fb-share

Either that or we could uphold the Constitution and get rid of the politically correct bullshit that involves background checks that are not a part of the 2nd Amendment. ...

So, then you are outraged that convicted felons have had their 2nd amendment rights violated?

And the gun lovers think that WE are crazy....
You're a felon?

response to Jakes post number 27 . ------------ It is you Jake , you are complicit with 'illary' and the dem enemies plans to disarm Americans Jake .
It is you, pismoe that it is a goof ball. I am a gun owner, I have a CCW license, and I am not the least a bit worried about far left taking my guns or the far right talking stupidly, pismoe.
------------------------------------- so then , all that would mean is that you are a STOOPID gun owner and not a supporter of the Second Amendment Jake . Like I said , because of your propaganda you are complicit with 'illary' and dem enemies in disarming Americas gun owners Jake .

He is NOT a gun owner

Don't let him fool you.

He has already stated that if Trump wins he will move to South America's paradise : Venezuela

His stated goal while there is to fellate the man he loves: Maduro and help him disarm Venezuelans.

Venezuela's Maduro launches civilian disarmament plan

response to Jakes post number 27 . ------------ It is you Jake , you are complicit with 'illary' and the dem enemies plans to disarm Americans Jake .
It is you, pismoe that it is a goof ball. I am a gun owner, I have a CCW license, and I am not the least a bit worried about far left taking my guns or the far right talking stupidly, pismoe.
------------------------------------- so then , all that would mean is that you are a STOOPID gun owner and not a supporter of the Second Amendment Jake . Like I said , because of your propaganda you are complicit with 'illary' and dem enemies in disarming Americas gun owners Jake .
He is NOT a gun ownerDon't let him fool you.He has already stated that if Trump wins he will move to South America's paradise : VenezuelaHis stated goal while there is to fellate the man he loves: Maduro and help him disarm Venezuelans.Venezuela's Maduro launches civilian disarmament plan.
You are sniffing glue again, Conty. Tell us, be man enough, why you want a libertarian state.

and YOU are 'fos' and a 'illary' supporter that wants to disarm Americans Jake !!

from what I heard , all Trump said was that 'illary' shouldn't have armed secret service with her attitude that she has about disarming Americans Jake . Course , I agree with Trump on that Jake .

The problem is that your premise is.......how shall I phrase it.....oh, yeah, fucked up.
Clinton did NOT ever say to disarm people.......that is moronic....She DOES want restriction on military style weapons sold to anyone who wants one...including maniacs and terrorists.

Glad I could help you.

LISTEN , YOU MISERABLE SCUMBAG

CLINTON WANTS TO APPOINT "justices" WHO WILL CLAIM THAT THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARM IS A "PRIVILEGE" SUBJECT TO BUREAUCRATIC DISCRETION

CAN YOU CUMSUCKER UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A RIGHT AND A PRIVILEGE?

Wolf! Wolf!

so JAKE also lies about his gun ownership or like I already said , he is a stupid gun owner as he works with 'illary' against Americans and their RIGHTS ..

Contumacious, be a man and inform the board why you are really a libertarian. Andrew knows, I know, you know. Tell them why you are afraid. No is after your guns, Conty.

HUH?

Be a man?

If you don't think that I am man enough , why do you keep sending me private messages demanding to see a picture of my junk?

STFU.

.Pervert.

/

so JAKE also lies about his gun ownership or like I already said , he is a stupid gun owner as he works with 'illary' against Americans and their RIGHTS ..
pismoe, unable to defend his position, attacks me. No big deal. No wants his guns.

Contumacious, be a man and inform the board why you are really a libertarian. Andrew knows, I know, you know. Tell them why you are afraid. No is after your guns, Conty.
HUH?Be a man?If you don't think that I am man enough , why do you keep sending me private messages demanding to see a picture of my junk?STFU..Pervert./
That was you wanting to send me your pictures, but I told you Grizz would take them readily. No, tell us why you really want a libertarian world. You want to tell us, don't you, little buddy.

Is that what it's about? Background checks and training? It's interesting that serial sexual predator Bill Clinton probably couldn't pass a background check to possess a firearm.

Hilary clinton couldn't pass either.....

from what I heard , all Trump said was that 'illary' shouldn't have armed secret service with her attitude that she has about disarming Americans Jake . Course , I agree with Trump on that Jake .

The problem is that your premise is.......how shall I phrase it.....oh, yeah, fucked up.
Clinton did NOT ever say to disarm people.......that is moronic....She DOES want restriction on military style weapons sold to anyone who wants one...including maniacs and terrorists.

Glad I could help you.

LISTEN , YOU MISERABLE SCUMBAG

CLINTON WANTS TO APPOINT "justices" WHO WILL CLAIM THAT THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARM IS A "PRIVILEGE" SUBJECT TO BUREAUCRATIC DISCRETION

CAN YOU CUMSUCKER UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A RIGHT AND A PRIVILEGE?

Wolf! Wolf!

Ignorance is bliss.

I agree with a friend of mine that "I take Trump's point—any American should be able to conceal carry who passes the same background checks and training as the Secret Service." :)

Donald Trump Says Hillary Clinton’s Bodyguards Should Disarm to ‘See What Happens to Her’ http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.html?smid=fb-share

Either that or we could uphold the Constitution and get rid of the politically correct bullshit that involves background checks that are not a part of the 2nd Amendment. ...
Of course they are constitutional. The right is not unlimited.

You are right.....felons can't buy, own or carry guns......that is a limit.....what you morons think is that by not unlimited means you can completely limit it as long as the ink in the Constitution document exists....but nothing else about owning a gun will exist...

Of course they are constitutional. The right is not unlimited.

You are right.....felons can't buy, own or carry guns......that is a limit.....what you morons think is that by not unlimited means you can completely limit it as long as the ink in the Constitution document exists....but nothing else about owning a gun will exist...
Who thinks that?

--------------------------------------------- doesn't work that way , secret service are public servants working for and beingpaid by taxpayers Jake . There are rules for public employees as they beg for good paying jobs . For the general public of Americans though we American have RIGHTS to GUNS . Now go tell your friend that he is a dummy !!
Tell Donald, not me, pismoe. Yes, people have a right to guns, and the People have a right require licensing and training in such guns by the citizenry. The right is not unlimited.

No they don't...the 14th Amendment and the 5th amendment preclude registration of guns, licensing and a training requirement.....

If you had been born after the Civil War you would have been the guy pushing Poll Taxes and Literacy tests for blacks.......

Is that what it's about? Background checks and training? It's interesting that serial sexual predator Bill Clinton probably couldn't pass a background check to possess a firearm.

Consensual sex between 2 adults is NOT a crime............Shall we talk a bit about one of your heroes, David Vitter.? LOL

No...clinton raped at least 3 women, and sexually assaulted at least a dozen others........that isn't consensual sex...it is rape and sexual assault.....

Show us where it says that in the Constitution.

You're correct...there is NOTHING in the Constitution that would prevent a terrorist and a hate-filled maniac from buying ANY guns he or she wants.......

Gotta love that Constitution largesse

A convicted terrorist is a felon and can't buy a gun. The son of the hilary supporter, the muslim killer who murdered 49 people in Orlando passed a background check....3 of them....2 FBI interrogations, and a 10 month detailed background investigation ...... moron.......

So much for background checks stopping terrorists...dittos the San Bernadino muslim killers, the wife passed through the immigration process with flying colors and also passed background checks for their guns....

Forum List

Back