Zimmerman Terrorizing Women {KING}

I am certainly interested in the info of how Zim is viewed after pulling a shotgun on his girl.

I am extremely intrigued with the intel of what lengths the love of Zim has upon the populace.

It is of utmost importance to ppl who look just like me to ascertain the level of admiration of Zim from ppl who seemingly are making excuses and defending an armed man in violent confrontations with kids and women.

So I agree, this is VERY interesting info indeed!

@ AgainSheila, look.

From my point of view, Zimmerman poses ZERO threat to anyone black.

You know why?

Because we will stand our ground and defend ourselves with extreme prejudice from anyone who even looks like Zimmerman.

(smiley face)

Alas, we aren't the ones in danger from him anymore.

Unfortunately, the same can't be said for others.

You set him free, ENJOY!!

Zimmerman had a business partner that was black. He and his wife mentored black youths. His great grandfather was black. He posed no threat to blacks.

I am certainly interested in the info of how Zim is viewed after pulling a shotgun on his girl.

I am extremely intrigued with the intel of what lengths the love of Zim has upon the populace.

It is of utmost importance to ppl who look just like me to ascertain the level of admiration of Zim from ppl who seemingly are making excuses and defending an armed man in violent confrontations with kids and women.

Thanks, Black_ Man1. Zim has made himself the national chew toy! During his trial, his wife was labeled - what was the term - a chronic liar - and much was made of it. If there was a grain of truth in that talking point, the man makes really bad choices in picking women friends. And he makes even worse choices when they displease him. :lol:

Should we throw the trial results out and start over considering that he is presently acting out all the accusations made against him at trial and in the press? Or was it the power of suggestion that made him do it?

Last edited:
@ AgainSheila, look.

You know why?

Because we will stand our ground and defend ourselves with extreme prejudice from anyone who even looks like Zimmerman.

(smiley face)

I'm not in danger from GZ at all. As long as I don't stupidly attack him there will be no problem.

I guarantee you that GZ will either be acquitted of all charges against him again, or the case will be dropped entirely.

These are mostly bogus claims by women looking for notoriety. He hasn't assaulted anyone, or pulled a gun on anyone, or destroyed anyone's property.

Too bad for all you lefties, he will continue to show you to be the fools that you are.

@ AgainSheila, look.

You know why?

(smiley face)

Yeah, I know, my son has a friend living in Florida that was practically mobbed because he "looks" like Zimmerman. Good job! I can't see why anyone would believe blacks are dangerous and threatening....

BTW, the only thing that saved him was his sense of humor when he said loudly, "Only in America does a white guy get blamed because an Hispanic guy killed a black guy!"

@ AgainSheila, look.

You know why?

(smiley face)

I'm not in danger from GZ at all. As long as I don't stupidly attack him there will be no problem.

But anyone who looks like Zimmerman is in danger due to blacks, hell a lot of us are in danger just because we're white, but blacks can't be racist so.....

Sorry, blacks can't afford to have people like Zimmerman follow kids around in the dark and shoot us to death.

Sorry. Our bad.

Sorry, blacks can't afford to have people like Zimmerman follow kids around in the dark and shoot us to death.

Sorry. Our bad.
Stop holding other races to a higher standard then your own

16lfe38.jpg

When a young black thug wanna be is beating a man's noggin into the cement, a polite and properly respectful (politically correct) white Hispanic (whatever the fuck that is) will refrain from the use of self defense.

Black_Man.1 hath so decreed.

:lol:

The funniest part of that is that the idiot, Crack_Man.1, expects to be taken seriously. :lmao:

When a young black thug wanna be is beating a man's noggin into the cement, a polite and properly respectful (politically correct) white Hispanic (whatever the fuck that is) will refrain from the use of self defense.

The funniest part of that is that the idiot, Crack_Man.1, expects to be taken seriously. :lmao:
White Hispanics have always been White Hispanics until the race baiters tried to claim it was manufactured by the media for the Travon Martin killing.

White Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the United States, a White Hispanic or White Latino[17] is a citizen or resident who is racially white and of Hispanic descent. White American, itself an official U.S. racial category, refers to people "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa" who reside in the United States.[18]
Based on the definitions created by the Office of Management and Budget and the U.S. Census Bureau, the concepts of race and ethnicity are mutually independent, and respondents to the census and other Census Bureau surveys are asked to answer both questions. Hispanicity is independent of race, and constitutes an ethnicity category, as opposed to a racial category, the only one of which that is officially collated by the U.S. Census Bureau. For the Census Bureau, Ethnicity distinguishes between those who report ancestral origins in Spain or Hispanic America (Hispanic and Latino Americans), and those who do not (Non-Hispanic Americans).[19][20] The U.S. Census Bureau asks each resident to report the "race or races with which they most closely identify."[21]
White Americans are therefore divided between "White Hispanic" and "Non Hispanic White," the former consisting of White Americans who report Hispanophone ancestry (Spain and Hispanic Latin America), and the latter consisting of White Americans who do not report Hispanophone ancestry.
As of 2010, 50.5 million or 16.3% of Americans were ethnically Hispanic or Latino.[15] Of those, 26.7 million, or 53%, were White.

White Hispanics have always been White Hispanics until the race baiters tried to claim it was manufactured by the media for the Travon Martin killing.

White Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the United States, a White Hispanic or White Latino[17] is a citizen or resident who is racially white and of Hispanic descent. White American, itself an official U.S. racial category, refers to people "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa" who reside in the United States.[18]
Based on the definitions created by the Office of Management and Budget and the U.S. Census Bureau, the concepts of race and ethnicity are mutually independent, and respondents to the census and other Census Bureau surveys are asked to answer both questions. Hispanicity is independent of race, and constitutes an ethnicity category, as opposed to a racial category, the only one of which that is officially collated by the U.S. Census Bureau. For the Census Bureau, Ethnicity distinguishes between those who report ancestral origins in Spain or Hispanic America (Hispanic and Latino Americans), and those who do not (Non-Hispanic Americans).[19][20] The U.S. Census Bureau asks each resident to report the "race or races with which they most closely identify."[21]
White Americans are therefore divided between "White Hispanic" and "Non Hispanic White," the former consisting of White Americans who report Hispanophone ancestry (Spain and Hispanic Latin America), and the latter consisting of White Americans who do not report Hispanophone ancestry.
As of 2010, 50.5 million or 16.3% of Americans were ethnically Hispanic or Latino.[15] Of those, 26.7 million, or 53%, were White.
If Zim's a white Hispanic then to be fair Obama should be a white African American.

Last edited:

Thanks, Black_ Man1. Zim has made himself the national chew toy! During his trial, his wife was labeled - what was the term - a chronic liar - and much was made of it. If there was a grain of truth in that talking point, the man makes really bad choices in picking women friends. And he makes even worse choices when they displease him. :lol:

Should we throw the trial results out and start over considering that he is presently acting out all the accusations made against him at trial and in the press? Or was it the power of suggestion that made him do it?

Or...he is acting out the psychosis that grew in him from childhood and peaked when he murdered Trayvon.

Who will Zim attack next?

Well, one thing we KNOW, is it will not be someone black.

FACT

He knows better than to get within a city mile of a black person.

So he's all yours!

ENJOY!!

Forum List

Back