Zimmerman Trial Racism Question

I've got a quick question relating to the GZ trial.

Is it racist to prepare yourself for the possibility of black people rioting if GZ is acquitted?

If memory serves some people in the media were hinting that it's racist to think/get ready for a riot by black people. I guess you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Screw that stupid, convoluted thinking. If some black people are planning to riot I'll make damned sure to be ready to protect myself and that sure as hell doesn't make me a racist. I'm tired of this absurd thought process where it's no big deal when a white guy gets killed by a black guy, but when you turn it around, everyone loses their minds! Enough already!

from what i understand....the black pastors in Florida are all calling for calm...does that make them racist?

http://www.floridatoday.com/article...rea-pastors-call-calm-Zimmerman-verdict-looms

As far as I or anyone else can tell at this point, the jury is still out as concerns whether or not there'll be riots. (Literally speaking, of course!)

Is it racist to prepare yourself for the possibility of black people rioting if GZ is acquitted?

If memory serves some people in the media were hinting that it's racist to think/get ready for a riot by black people. I guess you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Screw that stupid, convoluted thinking. If some black people are planning to riot I'll make damned sure to be ready to protect myself and that sure as hell doesn't make me a racist. I'm tired of this absurd thought process where it's no big deal when a white guy gets killed by a black guy, but when you turn it around, everyone loses their minds! Enough already!

from what i understand....the black pastors in Florida are all calling for calm...does that make them racist?

http://www.floridatoday.com/article...rea-pastors-call-calm-Zimmerman-verdict-looms

We need to see Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Obama join those pastors in telling people to chill out. So far, nary a peep from the ones people might actually listen to. The New BP still do and say as they please without any criticism. I guess their brand of hate speech is legal.

It makes them Uncle Toms. (-:

It makes them Uncle Toms. (-:

That post makes you a dipshit.

Forum List

Back