Zionism Blamed for Atheism, Homosexuality in Egypt (VIDEO)

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
This is partially why the Muslim world is so far behind the West. How in the world can this nut drag in homosexuality and atheism as Zionists' fault. Is he that stupid not to realize that there have been Gays people since the beginning of time and every society has them, and people are born with free will so that they can choose to be religious or not, just like the deranged Muslim convert troll..

Zionism Blamed for Atheism, Homosexuality in Egypt (VIDEO)
By Raphael Poch November 7, 2014 , 7:00 am

egypt.jpg

Mohamed Mokhtar Gomaa (L) blames Zionism for the rise of atheism and homosexuality in Egypt. (Photo: YouTube Screenshot)

An Egyptian minister has blamed the “colonialist Zionist force” for the rise of atheism and homosexuality in his country.

In an interview with Al-Hayat TV, Mohamed Mokhtar Gomaa, Egypt’s Minister of Religious Endowment, claimed that the “Zionists” sponsor and support atheism and homosexuality in an effort to undermine the stability of the region.

Gomaa’s comments were made during an interview that aired on September 21. The interview was just recently translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

Gomaa did not attribute all the ills and woes of atheism to the Zionists. He also placed some blame on the “the hijacking of religious discourse by the extremists and terrorists”. However, most of the blame for atheism’s spread in Egypt rested squarely on the “the colonialist Zionist force which sponsors and supports atheists and atheism, and finances homosexuals and homosexuality.”

Read more at

Zionism Blamed for Homosexuality in Egypt - Israel News

The man is telling the truth about zionism being a perverted and corruptive influence. ...... :cool:
The man is telling the truth about zionism being a perverted and corruptive influence. ...... :cool:

GOOOMBAH admitted that muuussLLLuuuums are so stupid
that all jews have to do to make the silly scum a homosexual is
say HeY ACHMED YALLA--YU BE QUEEER

Homoerotic literature is as old as the quran. There are volumes of arabic poetry and several good books on the study of arab homosexuality and literature.

Homoerotic literature is as old as the quran. There are volumes of arabic poetry and several good books on the study of arab homosexuality and literature.

OH aris----GOOD OF YOU TO COME_---voice of reason in the wilderness-----
uhm------homo erotic lit-----LOTS OLDER THAN THE KORAN------
Even Alexander got into it. ------Sappho? ----uhm.......a bit in the
kama sudtra if I remember correctly..............as to arab homo stuff----
rumor has it--------them --------uhm "jelly bee" dresses they wear are
SPECIFICALLY designed......................for desert romp

I was referring specifically "arabic literature". Homosexuality has been recorded back some 5000 yrs in egypt. It exists in all types of species in the natural world.
Pants are rather modern. Most men around the world wore skirts till the last thousand years, and there are many part of the world where they still do. Has nothing to do with sexuality. Even among transgender, many are straight. Wearing pants does not make a women a lesbian.

I was referring specifically "arabic literature". Homosexuality has been recorded back some 5000 yrs in egypt. It exists in all types of species in the natural world.
Pants are rather modern. Most men around the world wore skirts till the last thousand years, and there are many part of the world where they still do. Has nothing to do with sexuality. Even among transgender, many are straight. Wearing pants does not make a women a lesbian.

oh gee-----aris------the jellybee allusion was a feeble attempt at lite humor---
I am not sure that monkeys are actually IN LOVE with each other ---they
even "get off" on tree trunks besides on each other. I consider a nice tunic with a toga on top very masculine----I even like them DHOTIS . Speaking of MODERNIZATION---
in the southeast asia section of town----I noticed ----a clear cut steel bangle
on the wrist of a young kid------he was clean shaven but also wore a strangely
PUFFED OUT baseball cap. --------hip Sikh I like pants--------when I lose
enough backside weight-----I will wear them again. -.

it's not my fault----ask sunni---he knows
that I have been hitting the sauce

Oh--I forgot to mention-----now that I think about it-----"Arabic
literature' is not much old older then the Koran----so naturally
there is no 3000 year old homoerotic Arabic literature----
If I remember correctly ---Arabic script came about ---some time
like 300 AD-------only a few centuries before the Koran popped out.

as to the kinds of art found in ancient greek cities-------I STILL
MAINTAIN----that mecca should be excavated

oh gee-----aris------the jellybee allusion was a feeble attempt at lite humor---
I am not sure that monkeys are actually IN LOVE with each other ---they
even "get off" on tree trunks besides on each other. I consider a nice tunic with a toga on top very masculine----I even like them DHOTIS . Speaking of MODERNIZATION---
in the southeast asia section of town----I noticed ----a clear cut steel bangle
on the wrist of a young kid------he was clean shaven but also wore a strangely
PUFFED OUT baseball cap. --------hip Sikh I like pants--------when I lose
enough backside weight-----I will wear them again. -.

it's not my fault----ask sunni---he knows
that I have been hitting the sauce

Better to find a legal grower and get some of the lower leaves they trim, to prevent fungus or parasites around the roots, to use for tea. They need to be cured in a bit of spirits or made into a butter. A bit of either added to regular tea.

Forum List

Back