An ‘Alpha Male Boot Camp’ Is Charging $18,000 For A Three-Day Stay … What Kinda Beta Male Nonsense Is This?

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

An ‘Alpha Male Boot Camp’ Is Charging $18,000 For A Three-Day Stay …

What Kinda Beta Male Nonsense Is This?

26 Mar 2024 ~~ By Andrew Powell

This is corny on so many levels.
There’s some kind of “program” out there that wants to charge us males thousands of dollars for one thing: to transform us into alpha males. Or, as they label it, a “modern-day knight.” And in just three days at that.
But as far as I’m seeing, people are handing out dumb amounts of cash just to get yelled at.
I mean, don’t get me wrong. I’m sure there’s an alpha male here or there in the Modern Day Knight (MDK) Project, but overall … let’s just be honest here … you’ve gotta be a complete beta male to shell out $18,000 for a three-day stay at this place.
The MDK Project is located in Chino Hills, California, and it’s listed as a boot camp for men who are “seriously ready and tired of making excuses” and want to transform themselves into “the husband, father and man that you respect and admire.”

Overall, the concept isn’t all bad … but still, that $18,000 price tag … you gotta be a pure beta male to pay that.

Commentary:
I guess if you shelled out that much money you aren't going to burst out laughing at that dude yelling at you about carving his tattoo out of his arm and slamming on the desk. I almost spit my coffee out.
Guess three days is all these Beta Males can take.
Surely, they applicants could not be capable of boot camp in any branch of the military. They'd be wetting their beds nights and crying for mommy.

There’s some kind of “program” out there that wants to charge us males thousands of dollars for one thing: to transform us into alpha males. Or, as they label it, a “modern-day knight.” And in just three days at that.
But as far as I’m seeing, people are handing out dumb amounts of cash just to get yelled at.
I mean, don’t get me wrong. I’m sure there’s an alpha male here or there in the Modern Day Knight (MDK) Project, but overall … let’s just be honest here … you’ve gotta be a complete beta male to shell out $18,000 for a three-day stay at this place.
The MDK Project is located in Chino Hills, California, and it’s listed as a boot camp for men who are “seriously ready and tired of making excuses” and want to transform themselves into “the husband, father and man that you respect and admire.”

Overall, the concept isn’t all bad … but still, that $18,000 price tag … you gotta be a pure beta male to pay that.

Commentary:
I guess if you shelled out that much money you aren't going to burst out laughing at that dude yelling at you about carving his tattoo out of his arm and slamming on the desk. I almost spit my coffee out.
Surely, they applicants could not be capable of boot camp in any branch of the military. They'd be wetting their beds nights and crying for mommy.

Back when the Feminazi's decided to emasculate their male children by inducing hormones to the child and putting tighty whities in their genital regions, many of those XY people grew up to be the perfect specimen of the Progressive, Pussy, Pansy Ass, Pajama Boy. So these Beta's who have lots of money but a teenie weenie penis, and getting no where with the XX people, (you know, someone that the SCJ Katanji Brown cant identify) so now that they have grown some public hair(like one of the mods) they want to increase their manhood.

...............Free Training on how to be a Real Man......................................Has to spend $18,000 just to get out of his Onesie....
american-manhood.jpg

Commentary:

Here is the issue about such systems. I say the same about anything in life. You can not replace experience, upbringing and/or DNA.

Someone who has been through hell their whole life or was raised by an Alpha-Male, has a far better chance of being one.

To me a true Alpha is a gentleman. He doesn't bully because he is comfortable in who he is. The old saying "don't take kindness for weakness" comes to mind. He doesn't need a big beard, big muscles or a big belly. He will fight for what is right but what is worth fighting for is worth dying for, so to speak. So he isn't looking for trouble. He isn't looking to be a leader he just is, naturally.

The most courageous of people in history used mind over matter. I respect those types.

In the end, it's their money. Hopefully they get something positive out of it.

Commentary:

Any man who will shell out money for that will never be a confident Alpha male. Boot camp wont make you an Alpha.It is something you decide to be. An Alpha doesn't mean being a loudmouth controlling steroid pumped up bully. It is being confident and in control about who you are and being a leader in your own life and your family and surroundings.

Here is the issue about such systems. I say the same about anything in life. You can not replace experience, upbringing and/or DNA.

Someone who has been through hell their whole life or was raised by an Alpha-Male, has a far better chance of being one.

To me a true Alpha is a gentleman. He doesn't bully because he is comfortable in who he is. The old saying "don't take kindness for weakness" comes to mind. He doesn't need a big beard, big muscles or a big belly. He will fight for what is right but what is worth fighting for is worth dying for, so to speak. So he isn't looking for trouble. He isn't looking to be a leader he just is, naturally.

The most courageous of people in history used mind over matter. I respect those types.

Commentary:

If a man thinks he needs to learn how to be an Alpha he never will be. Shades of Al Gore.

Thank you! Finally someone understands the true meaning of "alpha male".

It is not these strutting, violent assholes who claim they are. And alpha male is more about protecting your pack or tribe. It is about making sure what is right is what happens.

Commentary:

tRumplings by the thousands lining up for it.

Or they would be if they hadn't already given all their money to tRump, lol.

Any man who will shell out money for that will never be a confident Alpha male. Boot camp wont make you an Alpha.It is something you decide to be. An Alpha doesn't mean being a loudmouth controlling steroid pumped up bully. It is being confident and in control about who you are and being a leader in your own life and your family and surroundings.

It's innate.

If you've got to buy it, you ain't never going to have it.

Forum List

Back