BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump..

No seriously

How Deep is the Deep State?
You claim they secretly run the Government

Show your math
Our 34.7 trillion dollar national debt is the math. No sane representative would let this thing get so out of hand, let alone try to justify it. Irresponsible spending has become the formula for Democrat and neocon reelection, and a big part of that spending goes to feed our bloated bureaucracy-deep state.

You spelled the Whitehouse wrong! :itsok:

OK.................The BIG HOUSE.
1714208573614.png

The only reason Hamas and Hezbollah haven’t killed fifty thousand Israeli children is because Israel has spent hundreds of millions building bomb-proof shelters and a SAM and anti- rocket defense unrivaled in modern warfare. During the same time Hamas has spent a half billion dollars of American and international aid money building rockets, tunnel networks and underground command facilities that it won’t allow Gazan civilians to shelter in. Hamas deliberately courts casualties among its own civilians to make Israel look bad.
well those 50,000 deaths should be blamed on Hamas anyway.

preemptive holocaust trumps imaginary holocaust everytime.

Dream on, communist asshole.
You're going to have to put us ALL there.
MAGA is NOT a man....
Poor SeaSwab.
They're working on it.

What to know about Jan. 6 sentences, arrests 3 years after ...​

1714209239342.png
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › ... › Legal Issues

Jan 5, 2024 — Three years after the Capitol attack, more than half of the roughly 1200 people charged have been sentenced. What to know about the largest ...

On trial, Trump is a shadow of the superhero his supporters ...​

1714209344388.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › commentisfree › apr › t...

4 days ago — He wants his devotees to see the court case as trial by combat, with him as warrior. But the truth is more pathetic.

Pathetic teabaggers.

Poor SeaSwab.
They're working on it.

What to know about Jan. 6 sentences, arrests 3 years after ...

View attachment 938385
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › ... › Legal Issues
Jan 5, 2024 — Three years after the Capitol attack, more than half of the roughly 1200 people charged have been sentenced. What to know about the largest ...

On trial, Trump is a shadow of the superhero his supporters ...

View attachment 938387
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › commentisfree › apr › t...
4 days ago — He wants his devotees to see the court case as trial by combat, with him as warrior. But the truth is more pathetic.

Pathetic teabaggers.
Your FEDSURRECTION REICHSTAG FIRE is just another example of your putrid PROJECTION.
You're not foolin' anyone. :eusa_naughty:

The court will probably rule that the President any President has immunity to a degree but not blanket immunity I really don't see how they could or would rule that the President has total immunity or no immunity.
I agree with this, but 99.9% has got to be considered immune in order for a president to take on the gargantuan task of running a nation in order to try and fix things if needed, and to do so without fear of political reprisals from the future incoming opponent like we've seen orchastrated against Trump via the Biden administration.

We should put a check on what Biden and company has since done against Trump for which was just wrong, and we should see it as a hard lesson learned on what corruption looks like when it somehow makes it's way to the highest office in the land. To study what Biden has done as being something ok, maybe acceptable, likeable, and credible would be a travesty to say the least.

Democrats are so devoid of rational policy that the only thing left was to fabricate all these frivolous charges against Trump. But it got so bad that even monkey see, monkey do Democrats could see how bogus they were. The integrity of our judicial system has been severely damaged and if this bullshit continues, it might become irreparable. But none of that matters to Democrats because breaking laws and ruining a country isn't more important to them than getting reelected. Back to MAGA

Democrats are so devoid of rational policy that the only thing left was to fabricate all these frivolous charges against Trump. But it got so bad that even monkey see, monkey do Democrats could see how bogus they were. The integrity of our judicial system has been severely damaged and if this bullshit continues, it might become irreparable. But none of that matters to Democrats because breaking laws and ruining a country isn't more important to them than getting reelected. Back to MAGA
Trump and his cult, keep CLAIMING the judicial system is corrupt and they will be exposed.
Given the chance to do so and they WHINE.

I'm looking forward to Trump exposing how corrupt, the "deep state" and the judicial system really is.

The only reason Hamas and Hezbollah haven’t killed fifty thousand Israeli children is because Israel has spent hundreds of millions building bomb-proof shelters and a SAM and anti- rocket defense unrivaled in modern warfare. During the same time Hamas has spent a half billion dollars of American and international aid money building rockets, tunnel networks and underground command facilities that it won’t allow Gazan civilians to shelter in. Hamas deliberately courts casualties among its own civilians to make Israel look bad.
I don't really care what the reasons are why HAMAS is mostly ineffective at waging war against Israel, it doesn't affect my argument that they are and thus the need to wipe them out at the cost of the lives of 10,000 innocent children seems a bit too much for the level of threat that they are currently facing.

I don't really care what the reasons are why HAMAS is mostly ineffective at waging war against Israel, it doesn't affect my argument that they are and thus the need to wipe them out at the cost of the lives of 10,000 innocent children seems a bit too much for the level of threat that they are currently facing.
1. HAMAS has been a threat for many years, sending thousands of missiles into Israel. The 10/7 slaughter of 1,400 Israelis was the last straw. It was the excuse Israel needed to eliminate HAMAS, meaning Hamas infested Gaza. The 2.2m Gazans can be dispersed throughout the ME and that is one threat to Israel that is over, plus Israel gets a nice seaside resort area to develop.

2. I agree that using a modern military against an urban militia creates needless civilian deaths, but Hamas should have thought of that before the 10/7 attack. 10/7 proved that the threat level from Hamas was unacceptable. Gaza was run by Hamas, so Gaza has to go, color it gone.

Yes, the conservatives on the USSC will delay the case so that voters will not know if they are voting for a criminal in November. Isn't that nice?
Nope. The SC is fairly balanced now with conservative justices able to think for themselves.

Forum List

Back