California With Highest Gas Tax in America Raises Tax Again

Her fake name is Melissa. Stolen id and name from coyotes. They are here by the millions
She sure easily has used a fake name. But here in Idaho? I was thinking of sending notes to Idaho law. Might still do it.

Rudy was actually a very good mayor of NY City. Gavin Newsom is only looking out for himself. Newsome is a lousy Governor.

I will say this about CA. It sucks compared to Idaho. I mean the leaders of Idaho. Both states have beautiful scenery and I rank CA as the best of all states for what Nature handed it. CA once was excellent to do business in. Democrats changed that when they took over.

As of Mar 24, the average annual salary in Idaho is $50,618. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $24.34 an hour. This is equivalent of $973 a week or $4,218 a month. Most salaries in Idaho range between $35,087 (25th percentile) to $64,177 (75th percentile) annually.

In 2022, the median household income in California amounted to 85,300 U.S. dollars.

the minimum annual income required for a family of four to be considered middle class in Californian is $69,064.

to be considered middle-class while a 4-person family would need $53,479 to $159,640 in Idaho

So, I hear people who would make $50K here in Michigan would make $75K in Cali. Is that not true?

Plus, don't expect things to be as cheap in Cali or Florida as they are in Idaho. You make less.

Gas prices here rose a little for a while. But are coming down now. $3.14 this morning.
That is far too much to pay for gasoline. Biden is so self centered he wants credit for thousands of things but refuses to take any blame for prices of gasoline.

She sure easily has used a fake name. But here in Idaho? I was thinking of sending notes to Idaho law. Might still do it.
Its everywhere, even here in Alabama.

E-verify got 15 just 2 weeks ago here. Fired. 5 tried come back in and got caught by face recognition.

New names SSNs . These are just the ones who got cheap ones. Tons here with stolen ids not caught by E-Verify

Trump has long been extremely wealthy. He does not need things Americans provide other than votes. And those are free of charge. Trump will always be very wealthy. The Democrats are trying to cause him to be poor but that will never happen. Trump is very well liked by many in law. They support him.

Look at Doral Golf Course in Miami to get a whiff of what a wealthy man Trump is. And he is self made.
The first time he ran he said he didn't need anyone's money. This time he's begging. His biggest mistake was fucking with the Clinton's.

1715448205228.png

Even though in the past Trump said it was "bullshit what they did to the Clinton's", he still did this. Well look at him now.

1715448320412.png

And he wanted Pelosi to impeach Bush for lying us into Iraq. If you say that's not even true, why did you vote for him?

Trump wanted to lock hillary up, then later passed a law making what she did a felony, and then he did it. And now you cry he's being charged for doing it.

Remember he warned us not to vote for Hillary because she might very well be in the exact situation he's in right now. So should we listen to Trump? Or is he wrong about this too?

Last evening I ordered that DoorDash deliver my meal to me. The driver is Melissa. When she got here, I asked her how many miles per day does she drive. She shocked me saying I no speak English. What should be done to her given the Democrats protect such illegal aliens?
IDK I had the exact same experience with LIFT in Florida. What's Ron doing about it?

I started a thread about it and Republicans said that's not proof they aren't here legally.

As of Mar 24, the average annual salary in Idaho is $50,618. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $24.34 an hour. This is equivalent of $973 a week or $4,218 a month. Most salaries in Idaho range between $35,087 (25th percentile) to $64,177 (75th percentile) annually.

In 2022, the median household income in California amounted to 85,300 U.S. dollars.

the minimum annual income required for a family of four to be considered middle class in Californian is $69,064.

to be considered middle-class while a 4-person family would need $53,479 to $159,640 in Idaho

So, I hear people who would make $50K here in Michigan would make $75K in Cali. Is that not true?

Plus, don't expect things to be as cheap in Cali or Florida as they are in Idaho. You make less.
Prices are very high in Idaho. We do not escape the Biden economy. We also buy from the same suppliers.

Gas today in SF in CA is $4.84 at Costco. Here it is $3.79 at Walmart.

For a state that earns as low as you say we do, our state is in top shape and I do not hear a lot are not working.

Last evening I ordered that DoorDash deliver my meal to me. The driver is Melissa. When she got here, I asked her how many miles per day does she drive. She shocked me saying I no speak English. What should be done to her given the Democrats protect such illegal aliens?
I'd leave her be.

I strenuously object to Sponge Brains Shits Pants' refusal to enforce Immigration Laws. But she's here now. As long as she's being a good person, let her be.

I live in South Florida, so this dilemma isn't new to me. It's an almost every day occurrence. The last illegal I talked to was Romanian. Nice guy. Spoke almost perfect English. Hard-working, family-oriented, good Catholic Boy (I am not).

The first time he ran he said he didn't need anyone's money. This time he's begging. His biggest mistake was fucking with the Clinton's.
I am swamped with requests to fund Trump plus other Republicans. But this has always been the case, here in Idaho and back in CA.
What do you mean he fucked the Clintons?

You know who first fucked Trump? You may think it was Hillary but the damage done to President Trump came from Obama himself when he caused the paper to tell the story about Russia on January 6, 2017. It was the news for most of Trump's presidency. It was investigated and proven to be a lie.

Prices are very high in Idaho. We do not escape the Biden economy. We also buy from the same suppliers.

Gas today in SF in CA is $4.84 at Costco. Here it is $3.79 at Walmart.

For a state that earns as low as you say we do, our state is in top shape and I do not hear a lot are not working.
When you average a guy making ten million a year with a guy making ten thousand a year, it looks like both are rich.

Only one is. The other one is dying, trying to make rent, buy food and gas, trying to find a job but dimocrap FILTH shipped them all overseas.

People in Idaho (who ruined the Miss Black America Contest, BTW) probably live better on average than the people of Kaliphony.

I'd leave her be.

I strenuously object to Sponge Brains Shits Pants' refusal to enforce Immigration Laws. But she's here now. As long as she's being a good person, let her be.

I live in South Florida, so this dilemma isn't new to me. It's an almost every day occurrence. The last illegal I talked to was Romanian. Nice guy. Spoke almost perfect English. Hard-working, family-oriented, good Catholic Boy (I am not).
I have not called or informed on her yet. Chances are I won't report her. First one has to show proof. Doordash removes the delivery person name the moment the delivery takes place. I did not take a screenshot.

I am swamped with requests to fund Trump plus other Republicans. But this has always been the case, here in Idaho and back in CA.
What do you mean he fucked the Clintons?

You know who first fucked Trump? You may think it was Hillary but the damage done to President Trump came from Obama himself when he caused the paper to tell the story about Russia on January 6, 2017. It was the news for most of Trump's presidency. It was investigated and proven to be a lie.
The bastard son of Frank Marshall Davis and the Clintons have been in bed together since the beginning. Ubercunt says 'SHIT' and the bastard son of Frank Marshall Davis says, "What Color?"

When you average a guy making ten million a year with a guy making ten thousand a year, it looks like both are rich.

Only one is. The other one is dying, trying to make rent, buy food and gas, trying to find a job but dimocrap FILTH shipped them all overseas.

People in Idaho (who ruined the Miss Black America Contest, BTW) probably live better on average than the people of Kaliphony.
Excellent points. I know nothing of the Black America contest. But here there are what seems to be no blacks. Sure we statistically have some, but go shopping and you do not see blacks.

Democrats hate discussing the fact that it is the super high earners that actually support things Biden does. They talk as if the poor support Biden but they can't do that for Biden. The poor have the least of all to lose by not voting. I never believed the poor are really vote makers.

The bastard son of Frank Marshall Davis and the Clintons have been in bed together since the beginning. Ubercunt says 'SHIT' and the bastard son of Frank Marshall Davis says, "What Color?"
I once did not follow politics much other than I did vote. I know nothing at all about the story you tell us above.

Excellent points. I know nothing of the (Miss) Black America contest. But here there are what seems to be no blacks. Sure we statistically have some, but go shopping and you do not see blacks.

Democrats hate discussing the fact that it is the super high earners that actually support things Biden does. They talk as if the poor support Biden but they can't do that for Biden. The poor have the least of all to lose by not voting. I never believed the poor are really vote makers.
funny-laughing.gif

Davis died in 1987 not super long after Mom died. I never heard of him.

That is far too much to pay for gasoline. Biden is so self centered he wants credit for thousands of things but refuses to take any blame for prices of gasoline.

The buy an EV.

But better yet, you might try blaming those who are actually responsible for the gas prices. No president has control over that.
It's the oil companies and the futures market. They're the ones who increase or decrease production. They could flood the market, which would bring the futures down.
US oil companies could sell their gas/oil at their own price instead of the global market price. It's their oil. They can sell it at what ever price they choose.

Forum List

Back