California With Highest Gas Tax in America Raises Tax Again

All Democrats do.

Ask all the poor in California about the cost of living.
Hmm, well I tried but I wasn’t able to get through to them all. The ones I did hear back from agreed that the cost of living is high but laughed at the idiotic connection that you’re trying to make between the cost of living and democrats hating the poor.

Missouri_Mike we
You want me to make you feel better? It's happening to us too in other states. At least you made California money all those years and now you can retreat to a shit hole red state where things are cheap. I'll probably join you some day. It's wonderful in Tennessee or Kentucky if you have money.
They don’t want you. Stay and enjoy the shithole you created hypocrite.

asombrado.gif

That's not really an answer. Can you actually answer the question? Because I know for a fact that the SPR's have nothing to do with global market value of oil.

That's not really an answer. Can you actually answer the question? Because I know for a fact that the SPR's have nothing to do with global market value of oil.
Who said anything about 'global', douchebag? And maybe you should look at why we developed the SPR in the first place, idiot.

I wish I didn't have to call people names but you are truly a stupid human being.

Now go hump somebody else's leg, junior.

You don't want to discuss, like all children, you only want to quibble.

BTW, buh-bye

Who said anything about 'global', douchebag? And maybe you should look at why we developed the SPR in the first place, idiot.

I wish I didn't have to call people names but you are truly a stupid human being.

Now go hump somebody else's leg, junior.

You don't want to discuss, like all children, you only want to quibble.

BTW, buh-bye

Who said anything about global? How TF do you think all oil, including US oil, is valued? The global market. That's who.

Why the SRP's were developed has nothing to do with what the price of oil is. It's there for emergencies.

No one if forcing you to get childish and start calling people names.

How TF am I quibbling by stating the facts? You're saying that gas prices are high because the SPR's are low. Because the democrats took to much from it. All presidents have done this when gas prices were high. Note the gas prices had to be high to start with, because the president released oil from the SPR's. They did it literally because of high gas prices. Then they replenish them when the global market price comes back down.

This is the problem with you Trumpbots. Y'all just make up reasons to blame the left. As if there wasn't any legit reasons to go on.

Prices are very high in Idaho. We do not escape the Biden economy. We also buy from the same suppliers.

Gas today in SF in CA is $4.84 at Costco. Here it is $3.79 at Walmart.

For a state that earns as low as you say we do, our state is in top shape and I do not hear a lot are not working.
The people here didn't say they left because they couldn't find work. They said they left because they couldn't afford the cost of living.

No one wants to live in Idaho. I remember I interviewed for a job I looked into the nature and there are no lakes. Yuck.

Well, many of the libs ran off to colorado and started infecting that area. They're kinda like parasites.
You say Democrats aren't running cities very well. We will send Democrats to you, build up your urban population and see how you handle it. Are you going to put the hoods back on?

Missouri_Mike we

They don’t want you. Stay and enjoy the shithole you created hypocrite.

Do you know what would happen if 4,237,756 liberals left Florida? That's how many voted for Obama not Romney. Biden is going to win Florida this year. Thanks abortion
You can keep em in your lib cities. Do not want them.
We don't want them either.

Trump said he's been better to blacks than any other president even Lincoln. You are a Trump supporter. You should embrace your new brothers and sisters. Trump won them over to your side. Now they are moving out of the shit holes and coming to your paradise. LOL

Do you know what would happen if 4,237,756 liberals left Florida? That's how many voted for Obama not Romney. Biden is going to win Florida this year. Thanks abortion

Trump said he's been better to blacks than any other president even Lincoln. You are a Trump supporter. You should embrace your new brothers and sisters. Trump won them over to your side. Now they are moving out of the shit holes and coming to your paradise. LOL

Florida is solid red. Even ny, nj are in play now. This is how reviled biden is. Its something to behold. You'd be better off to run big mikey. Even your own liberal wonker is throwing the flashing signals. Lol

But wait.....there's more. We may be looking at a 1984 landslide for orange man.

Yeah, they're liberal parasites. They destroy an area and move on. You have to marvel at how stupid they are.

Last edited:

Hilariously delusional.

Florida is solid red. Even ny, nj are in play now. This is how reviled biden is. Its something to behold. You'd be better off to run big mikey. Even your own liberal wonker is throwing the flashing signals. Lol

But wait.....there's more. We may be looking at a 1984 landslide for orange man.

Yeah, they're liberal parasites. They destroy an area and move on. You have to marvel at how stupid they are.

You keep telling yourself that. Please don't riot when you lose.

How do you explain what happened in November 2023? That's just 6 months ago when inflation was worse.

Election 2023 results: Democrats pick up wins on Ohio abortion ballot measure, Kentucky governor's race and Virginia Legislature​

You're fucked. This year is the first general election since you overturned Roe V Wade. Women are furious. You keep hoping those polls are right dufass.

You keep telling yourself that. Please don't riot when you lose.

How do you explain what happened in November 2023? That's just 6 months ago when inflation was worse.

Election 2023 results: Democrats pick up wins on Ohio abortion ballot measure, Kentucky governor's race and Virginia Legislature​

You're fucked. This year is the first general election since you overturned Roe V Wade. Women are furious. You keep hoping those polls are right dufass.

Not what your liberal polls are showing. Lol. They're all showing biden losing by almost double digits now, all swing states, even ny and nj are in play now.

Not what your liberal polls are showing. Lol. They're all showing biden losing by almost double digits now, all swing states, even ny and nj are in play now.
What about the poll last week that showed Biden winning? Oh you guys didn't like that one. So please stop with the polls. Polls are designed to get out the vote. When I hear Trump is winning, guess what I do? I make sure to get out and vote.

Many Republicans will sit home thinking Trump's got this because they listened to polls.
Don't forget in May 2016 Hillary was KILLING Trump in the polls.

You're going to be shocked. Because of abortion, Florida is in play. Why not?

President Joe Biden traveled to Florida Tuesday to condemn the state's upcoming 6-week abortion ban and blame rival Donald Trump for that law

President Joe Biden traveled to Florida Tuesday to condemn the state's upcoming 6-week abortion ban and blame rival Donald Trump for that law

What about the poll last week that showed Biden winning? Oh you guys didn't like that one. So please stop with the polls. Polls are designed to get out the vote. When I hear Trump is winning, guess what I do? I make sure to get out and vote.

Many Republicans will sit home thinking Trump's got this because they listened to polls.
Don't forget in May 2016 Hillary was KILLING Trump in the polls.

You're going to be shocked. Because of abortion, Florida is in play. Why not?

You're in the denial stage now, bobo. Lol. I won't be shocked if orange man landslides. I won't be shocked if the dems roll in the ballots to pull tales from the crypt across the finish line again either.

The people here didn't say they left because they couldn't find work. They said they left because they couldn't afford the cost of living.

No one wants to live in Idaho. I remember I interviewed for a job I looked into the nature and there are no lakes. Yuck.
Somebody lied to you about lakes here in Idaho. We have plenty of lakes. Idaho is among the fastest growing states so who lied to you about this needs to be told off.

Honestly I miss California a lot. It for me has the best nature of any state. There are a good many huge lakes there.

Abortions are evil. And you admit Biden supports evil. Do I need to explain that killing humans is illegal and evil? Trump is out of office. There is nothing he could do that causes the law in Florida to change.

Forum List

Back