Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

No, imbecile, they weren't done counting.

Now try explaining why that hint of the red ball is there...?

hehe.
There was not 170,000 votes counted at that time for Trump. Biden took a substantial lead due to your manufactured votes. Lying little prick, nothing wrong with your eyes it's your fouled up brain, prick

There was not 170,000 votes counted at that time for Trump. Biden took a substantial lead due to your manufactured votes. Lying little prick, nothing wrong with your eyes it's your fouled up brain, prick

LOLOL

G'head, incel, tell me you don't see a trace of the red ball at the end just below the blue ball. I zoomed into just to make it easier on your defective brain...

1714324744441.png

LOLOL

G'head, incel, tell me you don't see a trace of the red ball at the end just below the blue ball. I zoomed into just to make it easier on your defective brain...

View attachment 939102
You little prick so goddamn stupid, don't you see the straight blue red line below the red line? What a lying little bastard you've turned out to be. It was a rigged election. You should do something about your incestual relationship

You little prick so goddamn stupid, don't you see the straight blue red line below the red line? What a lying little bastard you've turned out to be. It was a rigged election. You should do something about your incestual relationship

LOL

What the fuck is a "straight blue red line," Shlitzie?

You sure are stupid, the straight blue line below where your red line joins. Looks like a rigged election little prick.

You can't type straight, calling it a "blue red line," and you think it's others who are triggered? :lol:

So what about those two lines? I already circled them here...

1714323686624-png.939088

You can't type straight, calling it a "blue red line," and you think it's others who are triggered? :lol:

1714323686624-png.939088
Stop making excuses for your error in judgment that's where they stopped voting dumb shit. Somebody told them to stop voting at like 3:00 a.m. then the Blue Line shot straight up as they put together the Biden voting fraud machine. You sure are a stupid little prick

1714323686624-png.939088
Nobody cares about your excuses little prick. You're trying to deviate away from the straight Blue Line that indicates fraud. It's not working prick

Stop making excuses for your error in judgment that's where they stopped voting dumb shit. Somebody told them to stop voting at like 3:00 a.m. then the Blue Line shot straight up as they put together the Biden voting fraud machine. You sure are a stupid little prick

LOL

If that's where they stopped counting, why is the red ball at the end under the blue ball? Why isn't it where you hallucinate they stopped counting?

1714327023551.png

Just because you're a pussy who doesn't have any balls doesn't mean that red ball in the graph isn't there.

Nobody cares about your excuses little prick. You're trying to deviate away from the straight Blue Line that indicates fraud. It's not working prick

Even the news says you're crazy...

FiveThirtyEight told Reuters that it is not true that Biden received all the votes in the overnight dump: “These batches were NOT 100% Biden votes; behind the blue line, there is also a red line representing the thousands of votes Trump gained. There are also counter examples, where Trump’s line shoots up suddenly when a favorable batch of results are reported.”

FiveThirtyEight told Reuters that it is not true that Biden received all the votes in the overnight dump: “These batches were NOT 100% Biden votes; behind the blue line, there is also a red line representing the thousands of votes Trump gained. There are also counter examples, where Trump’s line shoots up suddenly when a favorable batch of results are reported.”
It doesn't matter. 98% of them will never admit they've been had.

Faun could sit in a chair and beat his opponents if this were a tennis match.

And with both hands tied behind my back.

LOL

Shlitzie is like playing peek-a-boo with a 3 year old who thinks no one else can see them while they cover their own eyes. He thinks no one else can see there's a red ball at the end, underneath the blue ball, as long as he keeps his eyes closed.

200w.gif

LOL

If that's where they stopped counting, why is the red ball at the end under the blue ball? Why isn't it where you hallucinate they stopped counting?

View attachment 939131

Just because you're a pussy who doesn't have any balls doesn't mean that red ball in the graph isn't there.
Go ahead and explain the ascending Blue Line that is catching up with the red line in a very unusual fashion little prick. It happened right after they stopped Counting little prick. You got no balls prick. Hahaha sucks to lose doesn't it? I wouldn't know

Who? Some democult activist group? You still haven't explained how the Blue Line caught up over 100,000 votes in one Fell Swoop. You sure are a little prick

Forum List

Back