Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

Go ahead and explain the ascending Blue Line that is catching up with the red line in a very unusual fashion little prick. It happened right after they stopped Counting little prick. You got no balls prick. Hahaha sucks to lose doesn't it? I wouldn't know
If you look at those graphs in detail, they are not smooth lines. they are more like steps. The rapidly rising lineS, both of them, is due to a large number of counted votes being reported at once. Not unusual. And both line shot up. Just so happens that there were more D votes in that batch.

If you look at those graphs in detail, they are not smooth lines. they are more like steps. The rapidly rising lineS, both of them, is due to a large number of counted votes being reported at once. Not unusual. And both line shot up. Just so happens that there were more D votes in that batch.
Notice how they stopped Counting in the middle of the night and then when they came back the Blue Line shot straight up. Highly Questionable. Appears to be a rigged election

Notice how they stopped Counting in the middle of the night and then when they came back the Blue Line shot straight up. Highly Questionable. Appears to be a rigged election
Ever thought that votes counted prior to stopping for the night were not reported, because they were not completely done?

Go ahead and explain the ascending Blue Line that is catching up with the red line in a very unusual fashion little prick. It happened right after they stopped Counting little prick. You got no balls prick. Hahaha sucks to lose doesn't it? I wouldn't know

I already explained it, you moron. It goes up, behind the blue line.

And here you are again, squawking back at me what I say to to like the mindless parrot you are...

Faun: Just because you're a pussy who doesn't have any balls doesn't mean that red ball in the graph isn't there.

Shlitzie: You got no balls prick.

I already explained it, you moron. It goes up, behind the blue line.

And here you are again, squawking back at me what I say to to like the mindless parrot you are...

Faun: Just because you're a pussy who doesn't have any balls doesn't mean that red ball in the graph isn't there.
Shlitzie: You got no balls prick.
It must really suck to be as stupid as you are. Why did they stop counting at 3:00 a.m.. it happened all across the Battleground States. Who gave that order. Right after the counting stopped the Blue Line shot up to above the red line. Straight up. Have you always been this stupid?

Who? Some democult activist group? You still haven't explained how the Blue Line caught up over 100,000 votes in one Fell Swoop. You sure are a little prick

LOLOL

It's there chart, ya cretin. I'm confident they know about the red and blue lines better than you.

Now watch this... yes or no, is there a piece of the red ball visible underneath the blue ball just past 6am?

1714327023551-png.939131

LOLOL

It's there chart, ya cretin. I'm confident they know about the red and blue lines better than you.

Now watch this... yes or no, is there a piece of the red ball visible underneath the blue ball just past 6am?

1714327023551-png.939131
As you continue ignore how the Blue Line shot up after the break in the middle of the night. What a little prick you've turned out to be. Hahaha

Sure He was acquitted you're just a liar. Typical Democrat. Show me where he was convicted of this heinous act. Do it shit face
When in the hell did I say he was convicted , you said QUOTE"
Is that why he was acquitted? Keep trying" bullshit He was never acquitted show us where that happened. You are like picking on a third grader

"

Is that why he was acquitted? Keep trying" bullshit He was never acquitted show us where that happened. You are like picking on a third grader

"
So he was never convicted of a crime. Thanks for clearing that up you fucking liar. Pull your head out of your ass dumb shit

Only appears high questionable to lunatics who don't know the basics of how to read a chart.
Only doesn't appear Highly Questionable to little partisan Pricks like you who don't care about stolen elections. Dumbass

As you continue ignore how the Blue Line shot up after the break in the middle of the night. What a little prick you've turned out to be. Hahaha

There was no break, ya lunatic. Votes were trickling in between 2am and 4am. Then at around 4am, a large batch of a 170,000 votes came in from Milwaukee County, which is mostly Democratic. So Biden got most if those votes.

BOTH lines go up. Why do you think others are dumber than you just because your feeble brain can't comprehend both lines go up?

I thought this was about finding one of trumps lies , I found two that he denied, one is that he shits in his pants all day long because taking to much drugs which of course I've proven with 30 videos proving that he does shit in his pants all the time and second , I gave you proof that he raped a 13 year old and told her he would kill her if she talked . SO thats two times I've buried your bullshit about trump never lying. case proven, case over, case close!

He was never acquitted of that.

Forum List

Back