Can we heal the divide?

Currently, the only reform on the docket that might help to heal the divide is ranked choice voting. It's making progress, but facing stiff resistance from those who feed on the divide.
The biggest obstacle here may be that there are too many in both tribes who don't WANT to try to "heal the divide", and ironically, the person who started this thread would be in that group.

Right now, the higher priority appears to just be "beating" (somehow) the other tribe. As long as that's the priority, those who want that will be able to impede any progress.

It may be that it has been so long that we went down this road that we no longer have the capacity to go back. Those who want to see this country split up might then get what they (think they) want.

"Exceptional"? Bullshit.

intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof,

to conceal another crime? Huh? Cant just gloss over that one? WTH? To defraud the NY voter perhaps? In a state he lost? The check AFTER he had lost NY vote?

The biggest obstacle here may be that there are too many in both tribes who don't WANT to try to "heal the divide", and ironically, the person who started this thread would be in that group.
Absolutely. They get off on the pissing match.

Right now, the higher priority appears to just be "beating" (somehow) the other tribe. As long as that's the priority, those who want that will be able to impede any progress.

It may be that it has been so long that we went down this road that we no longer have the capacity to go back. Those who want to see this country split up might then get what they (think they) want.

"Exceptional"? Bullshit.
Why da fuck should we compromise with fuckers who let 10 million illegals in??

Same with them attacking conservatives with Govt.

Same with the Diversity on Campuses yelling Death to America.

Same with Drag Queens in our schools.

Hank has a message for ya troll.

your trump-hate has made you stupid. you just made Trump's case. Yes, the NDA was paid for with personal funds (not campaign funds) and yes Cohen, acting as Trump's lawyer, made the payments, nothing illegal about any of that. and finally, yes, the payment was booked as a business expense, which it was. The entire case is bullshit and will go nowhere.
it wasn't booked as a business expense either...

Can’t heal without criminals brought to justice for Russian collusion and 2020 Election fraud. Including judges that covered it up and prevented meaningful investigation.

OMG!!!! The brown people!!!

I'm so fucking scared I'm going to vote for a carnival huckster! Save us!!!!
So you are ok with it??

You are a leftist. Just as I thought.

No concern for our laws.

Do you agree with places like NY banning guns?

Come on. Fess up. You are the left and your goal is for us to waste our vote on a 3rd party.

OMG!!!! The brown people!!!

I'm so fucking scared I'm going to vote for a carnival huckster! Save us!!!!

Translation: I love unvetted criminals pouring across to rob, kill, rape and maim Americans. Then as a die-hard communist closeted Leftist I support the expanded GOVT by as much as 50% to put the invasion on the dole and keep us safe against the criminals we let in.

So you are ok with it??
Your fear mongering? No, I'm not "ok" with it. It's chickenshit. I mean, I can just ignore it, but there are lots of foolish voters, and they will fall for it. They'll vote for shit sandwich because they scared of giant douche. And the race to the bottom will continue.
You are a leftist. Just as I thought.
And you a brainless partisan drone. What you mistake for "thought" is just indigestion.

Translation: I love unvetted criminals pouring across to rob, kill, rape and maim Americans. Then as a die-hard communist closeted Leftist I support the expanded GOVT by as much as 50% to put the invasion on the dole and keep us safe against the criminals we let in.
Translation: I'm a coward. I cling to my party and my despicable leader because I'm terrified and willing to sell my soul at the drop of a hat.

I often wonder if these people have ever had jobs that required them to work constructively with others.

There's certainly no indication of it.
That's why they're so drawn to partisan politics. It celebrates their innate "qualities". It rewards people for being trolls and dickheads, and digs the divide ever deeper. These idiot-fucks love it.

your trump-hate has made you stupid. you just made Trump's case. Yes, the NDA was paid for with personal funds (not campaign funds) and yes Cohen, acting as Trump's lawyer, made the payments, nothing illegal about any of that. and finally, yes, the payment was booked as a business expense, which it was. The entire case is bullshit and will go nowhere.

Didn’t you say you were leaving the board?

Translation: I'm a coward. I cling to my party and my despicable leader because I'm terrified and willing to sell my soul at the drop of a hat.

I choose the best choice. I don’t have 30 years more worklife to make it all back again. You choose unvetted invasion of nearly 15 million? Millions put right on the voter rolls to be used as extra ballots for your communists.

Your fear mongering? No, I'm not "ok" with it. It's chickenshit. I mean, I can just ignore it, but there are lots of foolish voters, and they will fall for it. They'll vote for shit sandwich because they scared of giant douche. And the race to the bottom will continue.

And you a brainless partisan drone. What you mistake for "thought" is just indigestion.
I DONT LIKE LEFTIST.

I dont like their agenda. I dont like your BS either.

Complaints about that will be taken in the 2nd Port O Let on the right basement section.

Forum List

Back